Join LOTCB, Derek21, & tsdevils82 for 2007-2008

CMONPETEYD

Hey guys...

10 years ago, a pretty neat and inventive Fantasy Hockey league was born called NAFHA. Every year we probably lose 1 or 2 owners, but for the most part everyone comes back year after year. We have 2 owners (myself and one other) that have been in this thing each season.

Anyway, we just lost an owner and are looking for another owner to jump in. NAFHA isn't something you do for a year, it is very addictive and the owners are very informative. It's a keeper league with a minor league taxi squad. You can trade draft picks for the following year (2 years will be allowed starting this year)

I worked with LOTCB and got him in the league 3 yrs ago. Derek joined us last year and just finished his 2nd season with us (He has Zach Parise which i find kind of ironic). We only have 1 Devils fan in the whole league (ME!!). The owners are spread out across North America. Most owners are in the north east (I have recruited a lot of friends over the last 10 years and thats why) but we have owners from Michigan, Western Canada, California, New York (7), Pennsylvania (4), and just me from New Jersey.

I am asking you now so we can begin the expansion process and get you acclimated with the owners and the rules. There will be an expansion draft for the new franchise and after you have your 6 player squad, you can begin off-season trading with us and then join us for the draft in September.

If you like fantasy hockey, you will LOVE NAFHA. There is a lot of activity, a lot of trading, and great comradarie. This isn't your typical Yahoo league......

It's a free league (may be doing a 10 dollar entry this yr for a custom jersey for the winner)

Please send me a post if you are interested. I only have one opening this year and it is probably going to be filled pretty fast!!

Thanks!!

Tom

I don't really find it ironic because this is the kind of league where you got to find goalscorers. When I made that deal with LOTCB for Parise, I had a vision. So far, it's panned out.

I just wish I'd held onto Zetterberg.

I do have Erik Cole though and some other promising young talent.

This is a fun league. If you like prospects and taking chances on the future and cool draft and trades for the future, I'd recommend it to anyone.

We have a lot of knowledgable fans on this site. I'd say give Tom a PM if interested.

I echo the thoughts of tsdevils and Derek...

NAFHA is a league that has been around for quite some time and if you are a fantasy hockey fan, you will enjoy it.

You can decide to 'go for it all' and deal draft picks or rebuild and stockpile picks...you can draft prospects and proteect them...and the other great thing is you submit your lineup once a week...you do not have to worry about making moves every day...and the scores are sent to you via email every day....plsu you can name your own team and be creative with it.

I could believe that but wasn't he the one that actually popped in and said "I take best available" :) but anyway, Just wait till we start this year....BRADY QUINN ALL THE WAY!!!! 1st ROUND BABY!!! :D hehe right...

How easy it was to hijack too :D I can't wait actually, hopefully I'll have a better season with a year under my belt now....so you draft the kickers first right...then move on to the WR and QB's?? :D

hhmmmmm...this does look nice...

QuinnDDJersey.jpg