Littlest fan's final joy sees Ottawa Senators off to Cup

njdevils2003champs

Mike sounds like a classy guy, but I'm sure the ducks have plenty of little kids that would be sad in the sens win. GO DUCKS GO! (BTW, the ducks have been my number 2 team for years, no bandwagon jumping here)

Edited by kain71

Man, neuroblastoma is evil! The 5 year old son of the head of our Dallas agency has been fighting it for 2 years now, and you wouldn't believe the stuff he's had to go through - bone marrow transplant, chemo, radiation, surgery. And he now has several surgeries to go to remove the tumors from around his stomach and heart. He has lost hearing and has other problems from the chemo. It's such an aggressive cancer and the survival rates are not good.

Prayers for little Elgin and his family. :pray:

Edited by Nieuwy25

Good call. Wonder if this gave him any extra motivation to score the first goal

It did... 1st Goal of the Finals like you pointed out...

Fish and Phliips probably the two best players on the ice other than Emery.

I noticed someone mentioned Elgin street... Search YouTube for Sens Mile to get an idea of what happened after the Sens clinched the Conference..

And above all else, the kind words in this thread regarding little Elgin shows just how great you Devils fans are and why I chose to hang out here all this time!!!

Edited by Dagwood