No More Banners at CAA

Terreri31

I went to the Roger Waters Dark Side Of The Moon tour on May 24th 2007 and noticed that all the banners (1995, 2000, 2003 Cup, Atlantic, 88 Banner, Eastern Con banners, Dano, and Stevens) inside the arena are gone!!! You can still see a few logo banors around the concourse but the main ones are packed up. It's funny because theirs still a few Seton Hall ones but those will have to come down too.

So, I am thinking it would be nice to raise those banners (at least the cups and #3, #4) during our home opener pregame. I know the logistics of raising that many banners might make that imposible, but that would be a gooooood time. :evil: Of course they could raise all five together. That would be a little less cool, but better than them just already being there.

i do tihnk that would be an excellent way to fire everyone up.

The clown banner was to show that the CAA has the circus every year coming there. The clown banners were for the circus events. I hope they do not bring those clown banners to the Rock. The circus will be at the Rock and maybe there will be new banners for the circus.