WWE wrestler Chris Benoit found dead

sandman441

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow

empty arena too

good to see they did the right thing here...

though I really wonder if foul play happened here cause they NEVER send the fans home....

I think they didn't let anyone into the arena to just really prove that it's not a work.

Yeah I know, but it just added a creepy feel to all this ya know?

When I first found out about this from my brother's online friend, I didn't really know what to say because Chris Benoit was one of my all-time favorite wrestlers. He was so awesome in the ring and always delivered. As we have sat down and watched this tribute, you can really see why he was so special and meant so much to so many wrestling fans. Because he epitomized what the sport was. Tough. Steely eyed. Never backing down.

It's hard to fathom that he along with wife Nancy and his youngest son are gone. This couldn't have been any accident. :(:evilcry::saddevil:

I just am freaked out about this. Of course Nancy was also a part of the wrestling business as the manager better known as Woman. She was quite good in her role too. So this isn't just about losing one great person. It's about a family. And that makes it even harder to accept. It would've been tough enough but good god. Why did this have to happen? :(

I feel extremely bad for Chavo Guerrero, who lost Eddie and now Chris a year apart. It's too weird for words. And of course one couldn't help but see the impact it had on their close friend Dean Malenko earlier. Another great wrestler who was part of that terrific trio.

I guess there really isn't anything else I can say except to wish his two surviving kids the very best. My prayers definitely go out to them along with the Benoit family.

You will be sorely missed.

Never forget how it was:

ChrisBenoitSplash.jpg

If this is true this is really bad.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Sports/Story?id=3315501&page=1

Wrestling star Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and their 7-year-old son Daniel were found dead in their suburban Atlanta home Monday. The deaths are being investigated as a possible suicide and double homicide, authorities told ABC News.

There were no signs of gunshot wounds or stabbing, according to Pope. Authorities are not ruling out other causes, such as poisoning, suffocation, or strangulation. Pope told ABC News that his department is looking at this situation as a "possible double murder, suicide."

Pope said "the instruments of death were located on scene," but would not specify what those instruments are or where in the house the bodies were found. Pope added the department is "not actively searching for any suspects outside of the house."

The next time you hear thunder in the sky, it just might be Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero chopping the hell out of each other in heaven.

Thanks for all the memories, Chris Benoit.

THANK YOU for your amazing matches.

THANK YOU for everything you contributed to the Wrestling world.

And THANK YOU to Nancy "Woman" Benoit.

I have fond memories of her in the NWA managing Doom, and breaking Rick Steiner's heart back in 1989. Let's not forget about her either. And most importantly their son, Daniel.

I hope you can give all the other Wrestlers in heaven a big diving Headbutt!!!