The Official UFA Breaking News Thread

Devilsdude530

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devils are going to have some real good competition for the division next year.

I think that may be a little bit of an understatement. With the Rangers and Flyers getting stronger, and the Pens continuing to develop, it will be extremely difficult to capture the division next year.

so whens the Gomez Jersey burning?

I've got one to toss on the pile!

Its not mine, actually, but I paid for it, so its as good as mine...and as good as ash too.

I have a signed Gomez jersey that I wore to almost every game. I am planning on it using as toilet paper tonight and I'm definitely getting indian food beforehand.

I think that may be a little bit of an understatement. With the Rangers and Flyers getting stronger, and the Pens continuing to develop, it will be extremely difficult to capture the division next year.

Isn't that what he meant.. :blink:

hannan was not the right fit for this team. I still instinctively said 'fvck' when I read that, but he is not what we need at all.

Maybe not, but this is still uber-frustrating. I give it another hour until we find out Stuart has singed with San Jose, effectively sticking another fvck-stick up our asses.

Isn't that what he meant.. :blink:

He said there will be tough competition, but that does not really do justice to how fvcked we are. Thus my use of the word 'understatement'. I agreed with what he was saying, I just didn't think he made it sound as extreme as it actually is.

Stuart or Souray are must haves to fill the defensive hole.. as for offensive they need to sign a cheap center (Nylander?.. if hes even a center?)

Nylander is a center, and yes Stuart or Souray are must-haves at this point. I'm now going to take a break. I hope to come back to some good news.