The Official UFA Breaking News Thread

Devilsdude530

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havent seen much of anything on Souray or Stuart rumor wise since earlier in the day when I read about Souray and the Devils talking

Was there any rumor of Stuart and NJ talking..? I only read about Souray talking with NJ (on Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate))..

Would someone please update who the available UFA's are?

Very pissed, upset and disappointed over all of this sh!t. :saddevil::rant: How do the Rangers have the money under the salary cap for Gomez and Drury? WTF!

Ready to throw up my dinner now. :puke:

Not many good ones left here in the FA as Lou is letting this Devils team die a slow death. Devils need a veteran dman(Souray, Stuart, Sutton) and a #1 center(Forsberg, Smyth, Selanne, Kariya)!

Here is what is left that I know Liz. The bold I would want on the Devils if Lou just takes a look at them. get someone! :argh:

Forsberg

Souray

Smyth

Selanne

Bertuzzi

Kariya

Nylander

Shanahan

Yashin

Handzus

Kozlov(Slava)

Stuart

Sutton

Sykora

Guerin

Nagy

Rivet

Edited by SatansDevils

Would someone please update who the available UFA's are?

Google cache of http://www.geocities.com/floridapanthers2000/free2007.html:

http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:oJS2P...;cd=1&gl=us

EDIT: Obviously it's a few days old (so the people who have signed aren't updated) and it has everyone, not just the big names.

Edited by RowdyFan42

It's a risk we might have to take. The upside is huge, and he's in no position to demand a big contract. Forsberg is still an elite talent and if we can have him for 65 games it will be worth it.

It really isn't he's going to have more problems and get injured again. Then have surgery and probably retire.

It's a risk we might have to take. The upside is huge, and he's in no position to demand a big contract. Forsberg is still an elite talent and if we can have him for 65 games it will be worth it.

At this point I agree about getting Forsberg. Get Ryan Smyth too. :angry: