The Official UFA Breaking News Thread

Devilsdude530

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers signed Drury for the postseason, he's only an above average forward in the regular season when not surrounded by a world of talent (as he was last year in Buffalo). Expect no more than 60 points. He damn well better produce in the playoffs for that kind of money.

How much do you guys think Nylander would command right now? I actually wouldn't mind seeing Lou ink Nylander for a 2-3 year deal. Could be a decent stop gap and having another Czech on his line could spark Elias.

3/14-ish should get it done. I don't want that, but it may come down to that - Nylander's just a worse Gomez.

Nylander is Swedish, not Czech.

True. My bad. However, Nylander is a worse Gomez who would be a lot cheaper.

true, but not as cheap as i would've liked. and i don't think he cares whether he wins or loses. he's not a devils kind of player, which is why i sense lou not going there.

Geez, I kept sitting around and nothing would happen. I go to eat dinner and all hell breaks loose. I can't get too angry at Gomez as I didn't want him back. I can't believe the Rangers got both him AND Drury. I feel like every team (minus the Isles and Devils) in the Atlantic has gotten a lot better. The Devils are going to have some real good competition for the division next year.

I am very happy Oduya is back! Johnny rocks!