Cfl season.

TravisZajac

Since it started Thursday(Lions won 24-22 agaisnt the Argos..)So far, i still think Calgary/Bc lions have a shot for the Grey cup..

So far, my team The Montreal Alouettes have lost against the Roughriders...Calvillo 3ints, i think Jim Popp is the only person so far who doesn't realize how Calvillo is finish.Caputo,GameOver finish.3ints first game!He has no mobility, he does lot of Flop passes....

I think we can have an other defeat in the Cfl Finals..(We'r like the Bills of the 1990's )

Gl for the season to everyone!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't serious about CFL threads... :D I think you and I may be the only ones talking here.

I think the Argos win that game if Bishop played the whole game. Why they are throwing points away by repeatedly putting Damon Allen on the field is beyond me. He should have retired in the off season. Everyone seems to know that he's lost the ability to play EXCEPT him.

As for Calvillo.... he's been so good for so long.. and he's nowhere near as old as Allen. I think he's going to at least play out the string.

I watched the Stamps vs Hamilton last night and it looks like the Tigercats are going to have just as bad a season this year as they did last year. They were awful. And Jason Maas was horrible... if he's still injured then let the other guy play. Okay, you are scared that back-up is going to steal your job... but going out there, playing hurt, and having everyone lose confidence in you isn't the way to go either... There was like 1 pass attempt over 5 yards. How are you going to win a football game throwing 5 yard passes? That could work in the NFL where they have the extra down, but that is a recipe for disaster in the CFL.

It's starting to look like every team in the Western conference deserves to be in the playoffs and everyone in the East deserves to be out of the playoffs.

I watched the end of the game..

Chang was getting better,But then he threw an Interception..And Tigers-Cats defense isn't that good..But i really like what i saw from Chang.

And..Yes , Western conference is x100 better than the Eastern one..

I'm sure Argos/Blue Bombers/Als will win the East divison and going to loose in the Grey cup.But, i think i'll give an other chance for Calvillo, because Marcel Bellefeuille changed everything in the Als attack, So i'll wait..And there's lot of Key injuries ala Dave Stala/Mathieu Proux...

If the Als can improve their Offense, then i'm going to be happy..Since their defense is good.

Oh and Btw, i'm happy to see i'm not the only Cfl fan :P

Edited by TravisZajac

Ha! The Argos just signed Steve Christie. He's from Oakville, so he counts against the CanCon percentage.

I remember Christie from WWWWAAAAYYYY back with the Bills. What is he? 300 years old now?

Ha! The Argos just signed Steve Christie. He's from Oakville, so he counts against the CanCon percentage.

I remember Christie from WWWWAAAAYYYY back with the Bills. What is he? 300 years old now?

I just read that on rds...He's signed for a practice..Noel Pr

:argh: Als lost again vs the Blue Bombers..32-23.Calvillo isn't good anymore..Open your fvcking eyes Popp..Its the first time the Als loose 2straight games when they begin their season..That happenned only back in 1996.

Ahh...An other season with 9-9.10-8,11-7..

Side note, I enjoy the CFL a lot more when Chris Cuthbert is calling the game than when not.

The man is multi-talented! He can call a damn good football game and a damn good hockey game!

(So of course CBC let him go... what a bunch of inept morons)

Tomorrow night the Argos shall throttle the just as inept TigerCats.

Heh. It's amazing how much a guys stock can fall in just one week.

And..How he chokes with the Stampeders to win a single playoff game :rofl:

Well..If my Als loose against the Ti-Cats, our season is done.Ti-Cats offense is terrible, and i just can't see us losing against them..And yeah, i read Prefontaine was injured , so Argos signed Christie..But the problem is Christie is really horrible.I watched the first Quarter (Ti-Cats vs Argos..) And i think he missed 2FG, 40yards (....) And 47-48yards...

I just hope this season doesn't turn out like last season..Great defense, but no Offense..And , i remember last year we started 7-0..But they played the Bombers/Ti-Cats 5times...And i felt they were too overated.Then they started to lost...7-6..

Since Popp took the commands of being a Head Coach..That really made me :puke:, He's a Great GM but as a Head Coach..He's bad.The only thing he can do is: Ok, guys, we do this this this.Then in the game, its the Coordinators who are the Head Coachs, and the only thing he does is motivating...

Well...I'M sure Argos/Bombers will win the Division, and the Als will finish 3rd/4rth..

I see they also brought in three time NFL-failure Mike McMahon to be the back-up, relegating Damon Allen to third stringer. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Haha, Damon didn't take it..I think he didn't talk to the Toronto reporters..But gosh, he's 43..There's a time where you swallow your pride and you retire..I mean Bishop has a great arm/mobility and i think he was a finalisy for the Heisman Trophy in 1999(Ricky Williams won it..)

:argh: Als lost again vs the Blue Bombers..32-23.Calvillo isn't good anymore..Open your fvcking eyes Popp..Its the first time the Als loose 2straight games when they begin their season..That happenned only back in 1996.

Ahh...An other season with 9-9.10-8,11-7..

Hey, we were at that game and pretty loaded! The Bombers are playing at home tomorrow and I know that Stegall will break the record only because i won't be there! :doh1: I hate weddings...ughhh Hopefully Westwood is done his moping and pouting...

Wow. Just Wow. The analysts were saying that Calgary was going to be a Grey Cup contender this year and how vaunted their offense is... but their offense SUCKS. Especially when Burris throws three INTs in a game. Brutal. Brutal. Brutal.

So another blow-out for my Argos. Though Bishop got injured.... fortunately the Argos have 3 starter-quality QBs.

Wow. Just Wow. The analysts were saying that Calgary was going to be a Grey Cup contender this year and how vaunted their offense is... but their offense SUCKS. Especially when Burris throws three INTs in a game. Brutal. Brutal. Brutal.

So another blow-out for my Argos. Though Bishop got injured.... fortunately the Argos have 3 starter-quality QBs.

48-15...

I said the Argos will win, but i was wrong about 30-27...I mean, i think this year these teams will be in the playoffs:

West:

Bc lions(Headed to the Finals)

Edmonton Eskimos vs Rougriders(Semi-Final)

Stampedes(Eliminated)

East

Argos(Headed to the finals)

Blue Bombers vs Als(Semi-Finals)

Tigers Cats

West final : Lions vs Roughriders

East final : Blue Bombers vs Argos

Grey Cup: Roughriders vs Argos Winner: Roughriders.

Hey, we were at that game and pretty loaded! The Bombers are playing at home tomorrow and I know that Stegall will break the record only because i won't be there! :doh1: I hate weddings...ughhh Hopefully Westwood is done his moping and pouting...

Yeah, i thought he would maybe break the record vs the Als...I know, you can maybe try to injure him before the game, so he'll miss the 2next games before returning home and breaking his record :D:boogie:

Edited by TravisZajac

Well, if i was in Stegall place, i'd think about the team before the record imo.

Tommorow, the Ti-Cats vs Als ..If the Als can't win, i'm done with this team for this season.Enough is enough..I mean last year was a fiasco, winning 7games then losing 6games..Plus Popp becoming the Head Coach :puke: And saying Calvillo will be the Number one QB! :puke:

Yeah, I agree. Milt has put the team first through all of the hype about the record. Having his family here last night might have been a distraction.

How about my Argos eh? 2 beat downs in a row. We'd be 3-0 if Bishop started week 1. But now I am worried, I have zero confidence in McMahon and father time is his back-up..........this could get ugly.