Cfl season.

TravisZajac

All right, it's Grey Cup Sunday, the day where it doesn't matter if you like it....you watch it...Lets Go Blue even though that Dinwiddie guy looks like a complete jerkoff

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-7 for the Green Machine at the half. Dinwiddie continuing to try to learn on the go. The Bombers D MUST be HUGE if they want a chance to win this one. The beer and pizza is awfully good though!!

Man, this game is brutal. It's a matter of which team is the most inept. Fumbles, interceptions, dropped passes..... this definitely won't be going down in history as "a classic". Yeah, the game is close at 16-14, but the only points on the board that looked good was the bomb to Armstrong by Dinwiddie. The rest have been crap points. A badly thrown ball easily intercepted and returned for a TD. A fumble by the inexperienced QB leading to a field goal. This really has been both teams trying their best to lose the game.

Has the Grey Cup MVP award ever gone to a teams PUNTER?

Winnipeg is in this game because Troy Westwood keeps putting Saskatchewan inside their 10 yard line where they have no room to operate.

I can't think of *anyone* else anywhere near deserving of an MVP trophy. This has been a disgusting display of incompetence by both offenses.

And the Riders wins.... I wanted so hard for the Bombers to win... Stegall reminds me of Jerome Bettis with the Steelers back in 2005-2006.... In 2004-2005, Big Ben told him " I'm going to get you that Super Bowl ring next year" after they lost vs the Pats.. And they did.

Guess it didn't work out for the Bombers and Stegall..... My dad watched the game and he told me that the game was very boring, not a classic at all.(Couldn't watch, I had like... 6+pages of Math homeworks.)

Edited by TravisZajac

I'm glad James Johnson won the MVP. It absolutely had to be someone from one of the defenses because the offenses didn't bother to show up today.

And, yes, the game was beyond boring.

Sad to see Stegal signaling to the cameraman to go away... he looked like he was about to cry. I don't think CBC should have had a cameraman there in the first place. That's almost as bad as the time I saw Rod Black went up to an Olympic athlete who finished fourth in his event and say "You promised your dying mother that you'd bring back a medal. How do you feel now that you have failed her?"

Edited by Don

I'm glad James Johnson won the MVP. It absolutely had to be someone from one of the defenses because the offenses didn't bother to show up today.

And, yes, the game was beyond boring.

Sad to see Stegal signaling to the cameraman to go away... he looked like he was about to cry. I don't think CBC should have had a cameraman there in the first place. That's almost as bad as the time I saw Rod Black went up to an Olympic athlete who finished fourth in his event and say "You promised your dying mother that you'd bring back a medal. How do you feel now that you have failed her?"

I am not sure of what instance you are talking about, I'm fairly young at 19, but damn, that is absolutely class-less. I can't imagine anything more rude for a reporter to do. Hell, if I was another athlete there I would have punched that reporter out and told them to go the hell away.

Damn that was horrible, Dinwit..err Dinwiddie didn't look all that broken up about it during the post game interview..meh, Too bad Kahari couldn't have come back for one last half......

Saskatchewan..well good for them..something to cheer about..i mean after all, they live in Saskatchewan...one of the few worst places to live in canada besides Winnipeg, Edmonton, and anywhere on the East coast...