Gomez Interviewed After Signing With Rangers

puckrock

he keeps talking about being on the "biggest stage" and playing in MSG. i guess he wants to live the new york life, he wants to be in the spotlight. seems like a pretty flaky reason to choose a team to me, IMO.

Yeah Scotty time to move on glad to see you move on actually. I for one cant wait to see how the NY media responds to Scotty G. putting up 13 goals getting 10 mil!!! Good luck, you think you will be booed when you come back to Jersey to play?? My friend you will be booed right out of MSG with that kind of season!!!

Edited by PaDevsFan

he keeps talking about being on the "biggest stage" and playing in MSG. i guess he wants to live the new york life, he wants to be in the spotlight. seems like a pretty flaky reason to choose a team to me, IMO.

He could have gone for the big money with LA or a number of other teams. To do this with our largest enemy is a huge slap in the face for Lou, Vanderbeek and the team. The boos will be loud for Gomez. Loud indeed. Here's hoping we open THE ROCK against the Blueskirts.

I dont want to see Gomez hurt, I would take more pleasure in seeing him be his consistent old self for that money. If he thought the press in NJ was hard on him for his under achieving numbers wait until the NY media starts laying into you.

We all shouldnt be surprised he signed with NY, Holik did it to slap Lou in the face, as did Gomez.

It's easy to sign the contract...now lets see if he can live up to it.

I dont want to see Gomez hurt, I would take more pleasure in seeing him be his consistent old self for that money. If he thought the press in NJ was hard on him for his under achieving numbers wait until the NY media starts laying into you.

We all shouldnt be surprised he signed with NY, Holik did it to slap Lou in the face, as did Gomez.

AMEN brother as I was saying above, I hope he comes out there with his lack of effort inconsistant self, and puts up like 7 - 8 goals through the All Star break. Watch that media and even the Rag fans give him a real NY welcome. Good luck Scotty you wanted it now go prove yourself!!

Kingerski - "Was there one moment, one thing, that you and yer agent sed 'It's the Rangers'"

How 'bout when he saw that gaudy number in front of those six zeros you friggin idiot?!?!

Don't they sound all buddy-buddy? UGH! :puke: ACK!

You can say that all you want and believe but it really wasn't. The only thing I can think of why he picked the rangers is because he already lives in the area and his girlfriend. He does like the area and wanted to stay before he became a FA. But this wasn't a direct slap to Lou's face like holik's was.

You can say that all you want and believe but it really wasn't. The only thing I can think of why he picked the rangers is because he already lives in the area and his girlfriend. He does like the area and wanted to stay before he became a FA. But this wasn't a direct slap to Lou's face like holik's was.

Gomez can go fvck himself! Could care less now WTF he does. For all I care a NYC cab can clip his leg in the street and blow out his ACL and MCL for all I care. :rant:

It doesn't have to be that violent. Just ask Leetch how dangerous getting out of a cab when it's icy can be.

Comon Sandman. Yes it was a direct slap in the face to Lou and the Devils. :doh1: He will lose a lot of his friends now in that Devils locker room just like Holik did. It was wrong like I said in another thread what Gomez has done. Yes he may like the area and his girlfriend but you just do not sh!t where you have eaten for over seven years. This is going to take a longtime for me to get over this and I might just not get over it everytime I hear his name, see his name or see him around the area still.