2007 NJD Fantasy Football League

LOTCB

I don't like reserve draft people in his league either... takes out the fun of making fun of peoples picks :)

so far the reserve list is

Has

Iggy

sad that I even need to CONSIDER one isn't it ??

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem with 14 teams is it's gonna water down the talent pool... IF Yahoo even lets you.. I will look when I go home

Like I keep saying... there is always Brians league that no one cares about :lol:

If we go to 14 teams, I'm sure we'll all deal... it's just not as fun, in my opinion. I was in a 16 team league a few years ago, and I hated having to start 4th string WRs and 3rd down RBs, hoping they would combine to give me 3 points.

Kind of what I was leaning too... 12 teams is about the max you can get a GOOD pool of players and one injury won't totally cripple your team as people have the scrubs of the world like JP Losman on your team so you can have a full roster... just my opinion!

• 3 weeks later...

you mean like who goes first in the draft ?? :P

got called into work for a potential doozy... looks like the picking of the teams might not be until later then noon... sorry :blink:

Why don't we just call it for a day like tomorrow, or Thursday....so that way the draft order can be completed plenty of time before the actual draft starts. Also it will give the commish proper time to start sticky threads like Aylbert did last year...the actual draft thread and the thread that holds the draft order and rounds with players picked....I can already see this spiraling into chaos with no one really knowing anything including who's in and who's out (Has was added over night? with LaFlamme out?) This will, in my opinion at least, cut down the newbs getting overwhelmed and leaving especially since the new league started up and we won't have any people in reserve and will be scrambling again....