2007 NJD Fantasy Football League

LOTCB

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be here THAT much longer :P

geesh... it's gonna be a 6-7 hour delay... which gets to be the average of 4 picks a day by the time we get moving... it will take me a few minutes to roll a d12 and assign stuff then... it's not a big deal... and not my fault the guy I do some work for has an office built with chewing gum and duct tape!!! :rant:

Ugh

Bee Gees elevator music... hold style !!!!

Shouldn't the order of the draft have been decided days before the actual draft....especially for the newbs (I'll even include myself in with that bunch)....no point in doing it half-way, I'm sure no one has a problem with giving it another day or two just to make sure things are done right...I think the biggest problem people are having is no one really knows what's going on...

I've got work tonight and would really prefer not knowing what order I am in the draft after others have already begun the process of picking....I would think that there would be a roll call type of thing to insure everyone is here before we even start the thing....of course I'm just basing this on what was done last year...speaking of...where's Aylbert these days?? :)

Shouldn't the order of the draft have been decided days before the actual draft....especially for the newbs (I'll even include myself in with that bunch)....no point in doing it half-way, I'm sure no one has a problem with giving it another day or two just to make sure things are done right...I think the biggest problem people are having is no one really knows what's going on...

I've got work tonight and would really prefer not knowing what order I am in the draft after others have already begun the process of picking....I would think that there would be a roll call type of thing to insure everyone is here before we even start the thing....of course I'm just basing this on what was done last year...speaking of...where's Aylbert these days?? :)

By the same token how long do you want to wait though...I mean the draft's sixteen rounds and the season starts in about that many days, we'll pretty much need to rap off a round a day as it is to get it all in before the season. The draft date probably should have been at least a week earlier.

I also think there needs to be some sort of reminder sent out to everyone, either via PM or Yahoo! league e-mail since most people joined the league like a month ago and may not remember today's the actual start of the draft.

I agree it would have been nice to have the draft order beforehand, yes there was some debate as to who the last team would be but you could have just had Mr. X as the twelfth team and done the draft order then since it's by random die anyway.

If by some miracle I do get the first pick, CRASHER can autopick Tomlinson for me just so nobody has to wait an extra couple of hours, I'm sure I'm not giving away a state secret here since like 98% of fantasy players will probably go that direction anyway.

BTW, aylbert's around, he posted like a week or so ago about being in the fantasy hockey league.

Edited by Hasan4978

hey who am I missing from the draft list so I can send PM harrassments and stuff :P

1. aylbert

2. DevilsMJ

3. devilsrule33

4. Hi, I'm VALUE!

5. insanity_gallops

6. Masked Fan

7. LOTCB

8.MantaRay

9. NYGDevils32

10.UnderDogX

11. Hasan4978

This is everyone, who is not me, yes?

Edited by CRASHER

I'm gone for a day and a half, and all of a suddent where's al? Yet I still only get 1 darn unsung hero vote a year from PK :)

hey who am I missing from the draft list so I can send PM harrassments and stuff :P

1. aylbert

I want to say thanks for getting my hopes up for LT.... but guranteed at least 4th overall isnt bad... but its the same spot Im drafting in my big money leauge (couple grand)

I'm gone for a day and a half, and all of a suddent where's al? Yet I still only get 1 darn unsung hero vote a year from PK :)

I want to say thanks for getting my hopes up for LT.... but guranteed at least 4th overall isnt bad... but its the same spot Im drafting in my big money leauge (couple grand)

I don't vote in those things but if I did you'd get mine solely based on the draft :D Crasher's got the oomph and desire but let's be realistic he organizational skills are lacking :)

Besides I only brought your name up because you were the one that kept all the sticky's organized and such! So good on ya for that!