2007 NJD Fantasy Football League

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XFL Castoffs until I find a name to properly make fun of Clown with!!

Wow... we only need one more !!!

the draft should start around Aug 20, gives us enough time to list draft but also get us into training camp and not draft a bunch of guys who get hurt in camp :P

It's a vague attempt at balance and lets asses who don't finish up the draft get weeded out!!!

the draft should start around Aug 20, gives us enough time to list draft but also get us into training camp and not draft a bunch of guys who get hurt in camp :P

It's a vague attempt at balance and lets asses who don't finish up the draft get weeded out!!!

Edited by TravisZajac

it's full but we're having a league amongst my friends outside of NJDevs if you don't mind a trip to Roselle Park in August to partake in the draft :)

(3 of the people in the NJDevs league are in this one as well :thumbsup:)

Sonouvabitch, I go to Ireland for two weeks on vacation and the league is full?

That fvcking sucks.

Dude, I did tell you in a PM, unless I'm losing my mind. I swear I mentioned that I wasn't around much in July (I think I got the PM from you one day before I left for Ireland, and I just got back this weekend).

Oh well, whatever. I'll find another league to join; I'm just pissed I can't try to defend my title.

Dude, I did tell you in a PM, unless I'm losing my mind. I swear I mentioned that I wasn't around much in July (I think I got the PM from you one day before I left for Ireland, and I just got back this weekend).

Oh well, whatever. I'll find another league to join; I'm just pissed I can't try to defend my title.