Must Read Blogging

Devilsdude530

There have to be hundreds, if not thousands of hockey blogs out there.

I wanna know, as I posed this on my blog, who do you really consider must read in the puck-o-sphere?

I'd really like some thourough answers that I could use for some future writing material.

Me personally?

-Anyone who doesn't check up on Off Wing Opinion, Kukla's Korner or James Mirtle's blog is just flat out not serious about hockey.

-I always look at the other Battle websites.

-2 Man Advantage, I think, is the best Devs blog.

I may be forgetting one or two, but who do you folks regularly read?

I read Battle of New York and In Lou We Trust, basically, in terms of the Devils. All the links on 2MA are blogs I do frequent or have friendships with the bloggers themselves (met some great bloggers for opposing teams, it's fun doing rivalry posts and interviews between each other.)

Waiting For Stanley is a great Canucks blog that is pretty similar to 2MA, and Scarlett Ice (Sens) is another good find.

With 2 Man Advantage, I personally try to find ways to reach out to every hockey fan -- not just Devils fans. So far, it seems to have worked really nicely. The readers we have are phenomenal and it's really nice to see such positive feedback. The pictures seem to be a real favorite though, which is fun, I figure if it makes me laugh, it should make anyone laugh. Yay!

Well to be honest, I don't read any. I don't really think any of them are a must read. I'd rather come here and go to hf boards for opinions instead.

Same here.

You can come to one place to get loads of peoples oppinions rather than just one.

I occasionally browse over Kukla's and 2MA, but not on a regular basis.

I almost never ready any, except this past season I've used 2MA to keep myself updated on trade deadline day and the first week or so of free agency. It's easier than coming here or HFBoards because it's just a nice list of everything I want to know, so I don't have to sit here and read through a 75-page thread of opinions and rumors to find out what is going on. That site also works nicely on my phone compared to forums, so when I can't get to a computer I can still easy check if anything happened. I also go back to that site every now and then just to see the pictures.

I almost never ready any, except this past season I've used 2MA to keep myself updated on trade deadline day and the first week or so of free agency. It's easier than coming here or HFBoards because it's just a nice list of everything I want to know, so I don't have to sit here and read through a 75-page thread of opinions and rumors to find out what is going on. That site also works nicely on my phone compared to forums, so when I can't get to a computer I can still easy check if anything happened. I also go back to that site every now and then just to see the pictures.

I just come here, everything I need to know is pretty much posted in a timely manner.

I also frequent hockeyfights.com and dropyourgloves.com. For all you fight fans out their(what makes hockey, hockey) their awesome sites both in-season and out. You can find me posting under the same name over there as well.