Let's try and think like Lou

msweet

Weve Got LangenBrunner, but i think it still needs work!

I guess someone like Kovalchuk would be good!

maybe instead of gionta for norstrom, Gionta and a draft pick for Kovalchuk would be just as good!

I spoke with a big knowledgable thrashers fan and he said that we would be getting ripped off!!!

He said, how many players that play on an all defense team can score 48 goals, he said he struggled this season due to Injuries!!!!!

I Think Kovi would be a great deal for us, bringing us offensive power, some physical play and PP Productions!

t1_ilya_si.jpg

The trashers woulod never to that...but it would be nice for us

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer Lou either A) sign a defenseman like Sopel and trade Matvichuk or Oduya for a decent third line/checking forward or B) sign UFA Adam Hall or some checking forward and go into the season with 3 deep forward lines and a rotating fourth line of Viukohla, Brylin, Clarkson, Rupp, Janssen or Marshall if he's really on the team... Hoping for A)

maybe instead of gionta for norstrom, Gionta and a draft pick for Kovalchuk would be just as good!

I spoke with a big knowledgable thrashers fan and he said that we would be getting ripped off!!!

He said, how many players that play on an all defense team can score 48 goals, he said he struggled this season due to Injuries!!!!!

I Think Kovi would be a great deal for us, bringing us offensive power, some physical play and PP Productions!

t1_ilya_si.jpg

:blink: Gionta for Kovalchuk.... again.... :blink:

t1_ilya_si.jpg