Anyone Interested in Lindors?

empulse27

HFBoards rumors the Devils have interest in Lindros. Yeah right, like that's gonna happen. There is no reliable source listed in that thread. Like the Devils would take the guy who was put on his @$$ by our greatest captain multiple times in his career. Begin the "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" jokes now.

Edited by empulse27

HFBoards rumors the Devils have interest in Lindros. Yeah right, like that's gonna happen. There is no reliable source listed in that thread. Like the Devils would take the guy who was put on his @$$ by our greatest captain multiple times in his career. Begin the "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" jokes now.

Hey..Eric was traumatized by the hit of Stevens..When he hears the name of 'Scott Stevens' He starts to scream like a little girl: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, THE HITTT, THE HITTT!!

So going to the Devils would not help yah :D

(Btw: That was a joke, its not true :evil: )

I actually wouldn't mind a 88, or even a Yashin here, but only for 1.5M. Those guys aren't worth more than that. I'm not exactly sure where a guy like Big E would fit in though. I haven't even seen him play all that often in the last year to see what kind of game he plays.

EDIT: I just checked his stats. I'll give Big E 800K - 1M :-D

Edited by HellOnICE

Personally, from what I have seen and heard, E. Lindros is a good team player and has a very nice personality. The problem is not him or his character, but his father who is also his agent. Would I want to see Eric on this team? If he was healthy, yes. For his own sake, I wouldnt want to see him playing hockey, its too risky considering the concussions he's suffered in the past.

Edited by Anhkheg

Personally, from what I have seen and heard, E. Lindros is a good team player and has a very nice personality. The problem is not him or his character, but his father who is also his agent. Would I want to see Eric on this team? If he was healthy, yes. For his own sake, I wouldnt want to see him playing hockey, its too risky considering the concussions he's suffered in the past.

Last year 5g, 21a, -1, 49 games

Not too terrible... remember the Stars were more offensively pathetic then we were...don't expect him to be a top 6 forward

wonder how he'd do on the cheap with madden and pando......

On the checking line? That would mean he'd have to hit and play defense. This is a Lindros thread isn't it?

I wouldn't mind Lindros for the right price (its seems his value has plummeted since the days when Mommy and Daddy were bossing around Clarke).

We should just have a "Who would you like us to look at next" thread since this all these phoney "rumors" are just being randomly posted without any validity or thought for that matter.

Edited by MantaRay

Lindros can't be expected to score. 5 goals out of him is pathetic.

I wouldn't sign him and I'm not sure who will. It seems like he's a man without a role these days.

Shame - Lindros's first 7 years in the league are some of the best in NHL history when you consider what a force he was physically. Now I doubt he makes the HOF. Of course he spent his career with three teams I hate, sooo...

Our other options are not much better with Brylin and Clarkson (love the kid but he is a COMPLETE unknown and I'd rather see him on the 4th line playing Randy McKay light personally)... least Lindros offers some size, decent speed... and seemingly a good ethic and willing to re-prove himself in this league again

Clarkson, Langenbrunner, and Rass are all better checking line choices over Eric (soft shell) Lindros.

Brylin should never have been there and I have said that ad naseum.

The only reason I could see signing Lindros is that he'd be great muscling in front of the net on a PP, with his size and touch on rebounds. Plus, I'd love to be there when his daddy and Lou have their first run-in.

But other than that, he's one hard hit away from having his brain turned into soup. You know, ever since some newly named Hall of Fame defenseman knocked him clean out for a year... :whistling:

Clarkson, Langenbrunner, and Rass are all better checking line choices over Eric (soft shell) Lindros.

Brylin should never have been there and I have said that ad naseum.

Lindros is not soft. Just injury riddled with awful luck. And he's a much better option than three of those guys. It's really ashame what happened to his career.