You know you are a die-hard Devils fan when....

Don

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you tell your girlfriend of 4 years, after the devs lost the stanley cup finals, to get the fark out of your apartment because she said she couldn't understand why i was so upset and i should just calm down and get over it. but i didn't say fark.

i crawled back to her a week later and eventually married her and we now have 2 kids so everything's cool.

when you tell your girlfriend of 4 years, after the devs lost the stanley cup finals, to get the fark out of your apartment because she said she couldn't understand why i was so upset and i should just calm down and get over it. but i didn't say fark.

i crawled back to her a week later and eventually married her and we now have 2 kids so everything's cool.

When your son asks how to spell Devils and you say:

"Gimme a D!".....

"Gimme an E"....

roflmaodt7.gif

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

.... You get in trouble at work for your hardhat ... :saddevil:

collegefanfare187719541em7.jpg

but you wear it anyway! :koolaid:

-You remember the first time you "moo'd" on the original pedestrian cattle bridge over Rt-120 (back when it was still Rt-20).

-You remember all the words to "Catch Fire" and hum it everytime the Devils take the ice today.

-You believe the proper uniform for an NHL official is yellow.

... You and your friend watch the pontenialy last playoff game and sit in the same spot w/ the same clothes and eat the same kind of food... (yes we started this last year when we watched game 4 of the Carolina series but miss game 5 and same thing as this year!!!)

... also when you can name more Devils and Former Devils than Family members!!

You're a devs fan when you know your sleeping time will drop when the season will start...

You start to think about what to say to your girlfriend to answer this question : "what don't you want sleep with me ? "

My girlfriend hates all of you... sorry ; )