NHL new Threads...... Thread

Chimaira_Devil_#9

I have seen a billion mock-ups of them, but the Sens tend to do a good job of staying tight-lipped about stuff l,ike that. I don't expect to see the new ones til opening night. I can be patient, not like we can do anything about what they look like anyway.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added flyers pics from an official promotional video , hosted at http://www.flyershockey.net/.

It is definatley different, you can tell by watching hilights of their players last season in the video.

The shoulders have changed.

I am convinced this is what will be changed on the Devils jersey.

Hopefully that is all they will change.

With regards to the sens logo...based on what I have seen on aother forum, I am fairly convinced that is the new logo...they've just made it a little more 3d, andf a little angrier looking. I am glad they still have the secondary logo on the shoulders, hopefully that is still going to be used on the white jersey.

With regards to the sens logo...based on what I have seen on aother forum, I am fairly convinced that is the new logo...they've just made it a little more 3d, andf a little angrier looking. I am glad they still have the secondary logo on the shoulders, hopefully that is still going to be used on the white jersey.

Is there any rationale for why these are coming out in dribs and drabs? I would think the NHL would want a unified push for this and not the random snippets we have been getting. I vaguely remember hearing that we would see every team's new jerseys at the draft but that obviously did not happen.

Is there any rationale for why these are coming out in dribs and drabs? I would think the NHL would want a unified push for this and not the random snippets we have been getting. I vaguely remember hearing that we would see every team's new jerseys at the draft but that obviously did not happen.