Team Logo Patches

devilsfan26

I need a Sabres patch to complete my 1999 World All-Stars Dominik Hasek jersey. It goes on the shoulder, so it should be about 4" x 4" or so. All I have been able to find is the big ones for the chest and these real small 2" ones. Anyone know a place that might have stuff like this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yea I came across that the other day, I didn't buy it because I wasn't sure if it is the right size. I just bought it anyway, since I can't seem to find these anywhere else. If it is the right size then great, if not, then it's only $5. Thanks, though.

If it is not the right size and for future wants, try River City Sports here in Winnipeg. They should have what you want.

If it is not the right size and for future wants, try River City Sports here in Winnipeg. They should have what you want.

Yea I looked there first, they didn't have it. Their patches tend to be expensive. I bought the 1999 All-Star Game patch from them for $20, and then the next day I saw it on an ebay store for $10.

Yea I looked there first, they didn't have it. Their patches tend to be expensive. I bought the 1999 All-Star Game patch from them for $20, and then the next day I saw it on an ebay store for $10.

Hmmm. Let me know next time and I will snoop around for you. The prices in the three stores here in Winnipeg tend to be a bit cheaper than their on-line prices some time.

Hmmm. Let me know next time and I will snoop around for you. The prices in the three stores here in Winnipeg tend to be a bit cheaper than their on-line prices some time.

Probably yea, but i live in windsor ontario and the only hats i can find are canadian team hats and red wing hats!!!!

if i had a credit card, i could have just went online! but im only 15!!!!!!!

My Parents really dont think putting ur credit card online is safe!! that pisses me off!

Wouldn't it just be easier to buy a Devils hat?

:hah:

Its easy, go to nhl.com pick otu a nice devils hat, have youre mom or dad buy it form the site. If they dont believe its safe have them call nhl.com the number should be on the site. Me and my brother share an account on it, and every time the purchase have gone smooth.

:hah:

Its easy, go to nhl.com pick otu a nice devils hat, have youre mom or dad buy it form the site. If they dont believe its safe have them call nhl.com the number should be on the site. Me and my brother share an account on it, and every time the purchase have gone smooth.

kk Thanks!

I tell them that NHL.com is safe and my dad is a huge sens fan, but just keeps on saying, its dangerous to use credits cards online!!!

Ill try asking though!

kk Thanks!

I tell them that NHL.com is safe and my dad is a huge sens fan, but just keeps on saying, its dangerous to use credits cards online!!!

Ill try asking though!

Make sure you tell them that NHL.com is affiliated with the actual NHL, which is obviously not a scam.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.