14 members have voted

1. 1. How many Teams?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine by me :noclue:

we know what my vote is as well as Brian and laflammes

but if people want to PM it to me to make sure, I'll post names and results after if it's close

whatever it takes to get a legi t vote

Can I get in on this?

No :P

We're already 15 people deep in our list and I don't think there's a way I'm playing in a 16 team league with as much against a 15 team one I am now!!!

Besides after last year's debacle I am less eager to trust new people with a prolonged draft that is involved!

No :P

We're already 15 people deep in our list and I don't think there's a way I'm playing in a 16 team league with as much against a 15 team one I am now!!!

Besides after last year's debacle I am less eager to trust new people with a prolonged draft that is involved!

Well no one is PMing me their vote... guess we are happy with 12 teams :evil:

I'm also making the assumption that within the next few weeks I'll be tossing Laflamme from the draft... no sense in drafting if you don't have internet access at home to do such draft, and I'm not giving him any more handouts (long story those who need to know... know... the rest read on myspace and NLD :P)... I am trying to remember the order of people who asked to be in

TravisZajac (gets to the top of the list since he bowed out for iggy)

Has

Red

TrentonDevils

I resent that :P

I represent that

fixed.

:rofl::clap2:

Ok I guess you gave flamer the boot? So Hasan is in?

So ..... what's the draft order?! :evil:

Edited by Masked Fan

Well I guess we'll see if he's paid his effing PHONE BILL by Sunday and then find out (sorry to keep Has hanging, but like I said... it's ain't NJDevs without a healthy dose of drama!)

I'll figure out a system for the draft order maybe tonight with Brian (if you could bring those nifty cards from that draft kit you ordered long ago.. super!).... and the draft will begin for real on Monday Aug 20th, at High Noon!!! (of course if you are number one and want to lock up Drew Bledsoe before UnderDog does... please let me know ;) )

Well I guess we'll see if he's paid his effing PHONE BILL by Sunday and then find out (sorry to keep Has hanging, but like I said... it's ain't NJDevs without a healthy dose of drama!)

I'll figure out a system for the draft order maybe tonight with Brian (if you could bring those nifty cards from that draft kit you ordered long ago.. super!).... and the draft will begin for real on Monday Aug 20th, at High Noon!!! (of course if you are number one and want to lock up Drew Bledsoe before UnderDog does... please let me know ;) )

Eh I figured you'd let me know if something changes anyway. I'm guessing the whole number of teams concern is why you don't ever play in the fantasy hockey league :P

dr, he's CRASHER's off-board buddy...that's why he's in the league :lol:

actually he's in because he was the only person I could scrape in with NO notice at all..with a fully auto-drafted team because TWO PEOPLE decided to give up on the league in the middle of the draft... he did well for a team built on waivers, but ain't gonna do him much good if he has no net access when the draft hits!!

and since we have people lining up this year for it... I see no need to have a dead team on the list :P

Sorry dude... first come first serve ya know?

I gave the returnees a week and a PM invite to get in first... I think I did all to be as fair as possible

Hey guys, I'm in a 8man league and we did the draft this afternoon.

Here's my Fantasy team.(I Got the 1st pick :) )

QB: Marc Bulger

WR: Chad Johson

WR: Aquan Boldin

WR: Laveranus Coles

RB: LT

RB: Maurice Jones-Drew

TE: Jason Witten

Def: New England

Reserve:

DEF: Jacksonville

TE: Heath Miller

WR: Drew Bennett

QB: Big Ben

RB: Marion Barber

RB: Deuce Mccalister

When i saw I was picking first.. I was like:

"LT HERE I GO"!!! :P

You probably could get away with it, we did that for fantasy hockey a couple years back (p.s. about a week or so and that'll start up again too...and after TZ was unselfish above and beyond the call here he will get a spot in that league, if he wants :evil:)

Yeah. I think I'll only wait around for the main league here though, especially cause I want another shot at CRASHER since he beat me two years ago in the playoffs (after I beat his team twice in the regular season :P).

Also the money league I've run on another Jets board the past few years I didn't think I was going to do again, but turns out I am probably going to be in after all. Someone else is going to run that league though so I won't be too taxed.

Edited by Hasan4978