Roller Hockey in Hamilton, NJ

TrentonDevils

Whats up everyone? That NJ Rock and Rollers gave me a brainstorm.

If anyone lives in Mercer County, we have big games at Veterans Park in Hamilton. There is a pretty nice outdoor rink thats free to use, and the more the merrier. Just let me know if youre in the area and wanna play. Its just pick up games, but weve talked about starting a team as well.

Whats up everyone? That NJ Rock and Rollers gave me a brainstorm.

If anyone lives in Mercer County, we have big games at Veterans Park in Hamilton. There is a pretty nice outdoor rink thats free to use, and the more the merrier. Just let me know if youre in the area and wanna play. Its just pick up games, but weve talked about starting a team as well.

I wish I lived closer I would totally be up for that.

Wow this looks like a thread in off-topic B )

We too have our otherwise menitoned Tuesday/Thursday games in Maplewood too!

I'm good for a game anywhere kinda close to me, as long as they don't mind a goalie on feet!

I know Joe and Matt Hegleson. (don't know if that's spelled correctly).

We had a bad game with one team that I won't mention (starts with S and ends in INY). We lost a few players because they decided it wasn't worth getting injured--the game was that bad. Matt and Joe were two that left.

We've played the Patrons a half dozen times. Always a good game. It's always a win-lose-win-lose pattern with them, keeps it interesting.

Weird how many people know Matt and Joe, I don't think I get to play pizza mill I was checking the schedule, if we do play (I'm on the Rockets) I'll be the dude in the Maroon jersey with a white intake and no face mask. Unfortunately I'm not the best at roller hockey, I'm an ice hockey man (Which I'm also not amazing at).

Edited by Devs4LIFE

I know Joe and Matt Hegleson. (don't know if that's spelled correctly).

We had a bad game with one team that I won't mention (starts with S and ends in INY). We lost a few players because they decided it wasn't worth getting injured--the game was that bad. Matt and Joe were two that left.

We've played the Patrons a half dozen times. Always a good game. It's always a win-lose-win-lose pattern with them, keeps it interesting.

Agreed. Always a good game playing you guys(Ness).

By the way, I'm #27.

Weird how many people know Matt and Joe, I don't think I get to play pizza mill I was checking the schedule, if we do play (I'm on the Rockets) I'll be the dude in the Maroon jersey with a white intake and no face mask. Unfortunately I'm not the best at roller hockey, I'm an ice hockey man (Which I'm also not amazing at).

No, I guess we don't play each other this season. Unless we get matched up for the playoffs. My jersey is the purple LA kings jersey with no number on it, i'm listed as #27 tho. The rest of the guys usually wear green.

We've(Pizza Mill) had a problem getting enough guys this season, we have about 6 guys this season. Unless, some guys start coming back.