Chris Daughtry Joins Bon Jovi @ The Rock

Terreri31

PS I think we should have a prudential center forum as as this place gets going it be cool to have reviews of other shows and events. This building will generate $ for the Devs that will keep them in NJ and spending right up to the cap

This was discussed already. The decision was made not to go ahead with that because there won't be enough content to keep it going for a significant amount of time. What are we going to do, discuss every single event The Rock books from here to eternity?

Rock-related topics of significance can probably go in OT or Heaven.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I hear a Bon Jovi song, I imagine a Jersey bar at around 1:30 in the morning blaring Livin' On A Prayer as 3 drunk chicks and a fat dude with a "FBI : Female Booty Investigator" t-shirt pump thier fists and sing along. They are all drinking Coors Lights, the messes are wearing matching halter tops and I'm praying the DJ suddenly collapes from a cardiac arrest.

Yeeeuck... :puke:

This was discussed already. The decision was made not to go ahead with that because there won't be enough content to keep it going for a significant amount of time. What are we going to do, discuss every single event The Rock books from here to eternity?

Rock-related topics of significance can probably go in OT or Heaven.

Every time I hear a Bon Jovi song, I imagine a Jersey bar at around 1:30 in the morning blaring Livin' On A Prayer as 3 drunk chicks and a fat dude with a "FBI : Female Booty Investigator" t-shirt pump thier fists and sing along. They are all drinking Coors Lights, the messes are wearing matching halter tops and I'm praying the DJ suddenly collapes from a cardiac arrest.

Yeeeuck... :puke:

A couple of thigns about the Bon Jovi.

He, along with Bruce, are the two LOGICAL and the ONLY two people that could've opened up this building. BJ is already on tour/gearing for the Lost Highway shows, while Bruce is recording. Therefore BJ is it.

BJ is perfect to bring in 10 SOLD OUT SHOWS almost none of the bands mentioned could've done. Not only that, these BJ goers are extremely widespread in age with teens heading up to middle agers. HIs audience his huge, and these people probably have some sort of NJ pride.

All of this means 10x18000=180,000 people will be introduced to the new building in all its glory wihin the first two weeks, hopefully wanting to come back asap.

All the other bands mentioned should/will play this building. And BJ is hardly trying to be BRUCE, don't kid yourself. BJ knows his role in the music scene, that's why he's done so well.

BJ is perfect to bring in 10 SOLD OUT SHOWS almost none of the bands mentioned could've done. Not only that, these BJ goers are extremely widespread in age with teens heading up to middle agers. HIs audience his huge, and these people probably have some sort of NJ pride.

A couple of thigns about the Bon Jovi.

He, along with Bruce, are the two LOGICAL and the ONLY two people that could've opened up this building. BJ is already on tour/gearing for the Lost Highway shows, while Bruce is recording. Therefore BJ is it.

All of this means 10x18000=180,000 people will be introduced to the new building in all its glory wihin the first two weeks, hopefully wanting to come back asap.

All the other bands mentioned should/will play this building. And BJ is hardly trying to be BRUCE, don't kid yourself. BJ knows his role in the music scene, that's why he's done so well.