X Games 13

xxcatafalquexx

Anyone planning on watching? Last night was the first night and wow there were some things to remember. Like Jake Brown's slam during Big Air. Holy crap. I honestly don't know how he got up and walked away from that. For those of you who missed it.. youtube comes to the rescue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBvCrSjpx9I

Moto-X best trick was also last night. A first timer took the gold. I can't wait for Sunday. That's when Shaun White's going to be competing in the Vert comp.

Scary! amazing he walked away so easily.

I just talked to my bro and he said he was there. He said it was amazing that he didnt break anything... which was obvious from the tape as well, but i guess being there and close is just even more horrifying.

Edited by langsgirl

He most likely will have the photos.. he covers it for his job and he just dropped 10k on new camera equiptment so he told me many more pics to come with all his interviews and excursions and jobs. I will post them when he posts them

Hellcat...

my bro posted his photos of Brown in mid air and getting up... and the first thing on his website is some other video of some less dramatic falls... but still fun to watch. Hopefully as the games continue he will update more, but check it out!

http://www.robbrink.com/

Yeah it did end today but ..... I didnt see it either. I looked on ESPN and ESPN2 but I didnt see anything for it. I also checked some other channels that it might be on but i didnt see it there either. So I dont know. :(

Then again I thought it started at like 9 or so.

Hell Yeah! Shaun just took the Gold in Vert! I freaking love that kid!

And Langsgirl, thanks for the link. I checked it out and your bro definitely has some killer shots up there. :)

No prob - sorry if there wasnt Shaun stuff.

Shauns run was awesome.. I saw a replay on the highlights. He's amazing.

Yeah it's only 4 days. It definitely goes by way too quickly. Tonight at 1am there's X Center. They'll do a recap of today's events and maybe show the interview with Jake Brown again.

Did you hear the Larry King interview with Jake Brown....

"How important is the board"

So funny!