Fantasy Hockey 07-08

I know it's early but...

Do any of you regularly partake in Fantasy Hockey leagues? I run one every year (mostly the same people return year after year), but there's usually at least a few spots open for new members.

Looking to see how much individual interest there might be from anyone on these forums. If there is interest, I will discuss my particular league in more detail.

I love Fantasy Hockey and I can't wait for Yahoo's registration to open (late August).

Thanks.

bekim,

would love to have you in our fantasy league as soon as there is an opening. we have 3 board members and 12 other members besides me. LOTCB, Derek21 and DevilDude. Its all hand scored, and run through excel spreadsheets because we have no web site that can handle our unique scoring system. League has been in exsistence since 94-95!!

bekim,

would love to have you in our fantasy league as soon as there is an opening. we have 3 board members and 12 other members besides me. LOTCB, Derek21 and DevilDude. Its all hand scored, and run through excel spreadsheets because we have no web site that can handle our unique scoring system. League has been in exsistence since 94-95!!

Wow, that's interesting... how does all the tallying? Sounds like some mighty tedious work. Are there ever any errors?

As for my own - I run a Yahoo Fantasy League. Does anyone do Yahoo FH? If so, is anyone looking to expand into another league? I run a 10-team, head-to-head league, online draft. However, my league has difficulty retaining its members due to our unique brand of love.

Anyone possibly interested?

Well, I have to be honest - a league kept in excel and tracked by individuals instead of an automated 3rd party site sounds very prone to corruption and errors.

I'll have to pass on that, but thanks for the offer.

As for my own league, it's a YAHOO league, which if anyone has ever used, is very easy to work with and is an overall great fantasy hockey experience.

I'm looking for people who may have previous Yahoo experience, but it's not required. I run a 10-team league of obsessed fanatics (highly competitive, daily if not hourly roster changes, trades, etc.). I believe we will have two open spots this season.

Cal914 - does this sound like something up your alley?

Hapua19, what about you?

Tsdevils82... do you want to know more given the fact that I am most likely passing on the league you've put forth?

If anyone is serious about joining a league (for highly active general managers), please let me know, and we can talk about the details one-on-one.

Many thanks.

Well if we're going to jockey for position beforehand it might be unfair to those who are waiting for the 'official' league thread. Plus it seems a bit confusing with THREE leagues being talked about in one thread, I'm not entirely sure who's saying yes to what :P

Buuuut I'll assume at least LOTCB, Derek, Manta, 731 and aylbert all want in the main league since all have been in it multiple times and been active. No reason to exclude any of them. With the assumed automatic invites (Swede, NJay, DM and me) I guess we already have almost half the darn league accounted for before I can even create one :lol:

harpua, metallidevils and Cal you want in the main league too? Just give the say so when I can post a thread with the link to the league. But it looks like we might have a B league for hockey too, with all the interest already.

Edited by Hasan4978

Well, I have to be honest - a league kept in excel and tracked by individuals instead of an automated 3rd party site sounds very prone to corruption and errors.

I'll have to pass on that, but thanks for the offer.

As for my own league, it's a YAHOO league, which if anyone has ever used, is very easy to work with and is an overall great fantasy hockey experience.

I'm looking for people who may have previous Yahoo experience, but it's not required. I run a 10-team league of obsessed fanatics (highly competitive, daily if not hourly roster changes, trades, etc.). I believe we will have two open spots this season.

Cal914 - does this sound like something up your alley?

Hapua19, what about you?

Tsdevils82... do you want to know more given the fact that I am most likely passing on the league you've put forth?

If anyone is serious about joining a league (for highly active general managers), please let me know, and we can talk about the details one-on-one.

Many thanks.

Yahoo hockey leagues are 2nd fiddle to me honestly. I participate, and im active, but... i guess the rest of the league has to be active for it to be a good league. also knowing the guys helps

Edited by tsdevils82

Well if we're going to jockey for position beforehand it might be unfair to those who are waiting for the 'official' league thread. Plus it seems a bit confusing with THREE leagues being talked about in one thread, I'm not entirely sure who's saying yes to what :P

Well, I started this thread, and I did so to see who might have interest in my YAHOO league... it seems that somewhere along the line people started thinking this thread was about the NJDevs fantasy league.

Metallidevils... what say you? Were you responding to my Yahoo league or the NJDevs league?

Still waiting clarification from:

Cal914

Hapua19

From what I understand, all the other responses were in reference to the board league.

Thanks.

Well, I started this thread, and I did so to see who might have interest in my YAHOO league... it seems that somewhere along the line people started thinking this thread was about the NJDevs fantasy league.

Metallidevils... what say you? Were you responding to my Yahoo league or the NJDevs league?

Still waiting clarification from:

Cal914

Hapua19

From what I understand, all the other responses were in reference to the board league.

Thanks.

Buuuut I'll assume at least LOTCB, Derek, Manta, 731 and aylbert all want in the main league since all have been in it multiple times and been active. No reason to exclude any of them. With the assumed automatic invites (Swede, NJay, DM and me) I guess we already have almost half the darn league accounted for before I can even create one :lol:

harpua, metallidevils and Cal you want in the main league too? Just give the say so when I can post a thread with the link to the league. But it looks like we might have a B league for hockey too, with all the interest already.