NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow can't believe my luck to win in my money league and put me in the playoff driver's seat :clap::clap:

(and not to mention the Goldberg-like streak to get to THIRD PLACE in our little league!!! B ) )

But here's the playoff scenario for next week folks...

Masked... IN

Iggy... Basically in (has a high point total, and even at 8-6 won't have enough people suprass him in point total)

Me... WIN and IN (you hear that Clown?? :P)

DR... win and IN (if more then 35 points more then the HIV's total)

HIV.. win and me and/or DR loss... or win by more then 35 points more then DR's score)

Manta.... win and any 2 of me, DR and HIV losing

aylbert... win... and 3 of above 4 losing

Well it's been exciting at least right??? :thumbsup:

When did I get the extra point for last week? I don't remember seeing a result reversed after the fact, man Clown can't even catch a break here :lol:

Then again I've been inventing ways to lose this year myself, CRASHER's miracle run more or less started with Gary Brackett's TD :P

Edited by Hasan4978

When did I get the extra point for last week? I don't remember seeing a result reversed after the fact, man Clown can't even catch a break here :lol:

Then again I've been inventing ways to lose this year myself, CRASHER's miracle run started thanks to Gary Brackett's TD against my team :P

Yahoo has a MEAN habit of doing that on Wednesday's...it's almost if you win close you better hold your breath for two more days :rant:

well clown gets a chance to do the right thing this weekend I tell ya and let certain teams move on :P

(and it's no miracle run, my team was WAY better then 2-6 at the time B ) )

Yahoo has a MEAN habit of doing that on Wednesday's...it's almost if you win close you better hold your breath for two more days :rant:

ESPN too.

I never decide on rosters till Thurssday/Friday at the earliest :P

too many injuries now...

for those in the league who want to see past histories and team names... I added the last two seasons in the all time section... enjoy!! B )

must be that league he's in in the Niagara Falls area. :whistling:

Well, being 3rd with 8-6(Making the Playoffs..) And being.. 4rth with 8-6(2games left, no Playoffs..)

Ain't bad for some one who's first year in FF??

Oh and the 8-6= 12man league(All Steelers fans... Knowledgelable one's.. Sorry for the MP.)

Oh and.. Pretty sure I'll win the 8man league, with LT and AD as my RB'S..

;)

This league kind of sucked for me. McNabb got injured, Gore was mostly injured.

sh!t happens.

:)

Edited by TravisZajac

Congrats Masked. What a close game. That is the second time playing you where you got nothing from your Pats players and you still beat me.

I didn't get anything from Addai, Buress and Welker and Shockey breaking his leg didn't help.

I have to say that Big Ben gave me an amazing game with a big injury too. He has been amazing for my fantasy team all year. I was the last guy to take a QB and he was my second one chosen. Only a couple quarterbacks gave their team better stats.

Good game, Masked. I would have had a chance if I'd rolled with Jax instead of GB... oh yeah, and if Graham had done something more than 40 all-purpose yards and McGahee hadn't gotten hurt... and if Miller had scored a touchdown... and if Boldin hadn't had a monster day.

So, ya know, all in all it was a close one. :) I'm just happy that I was able to morph my team of drafted dead-weight and disappointments into a championship-caliber one. Plus, my pick of Peyton Manning at #4 overall doesn't look too terrible now, given the years Frank Gore, Larry Johnson, Shaun Alexander had.

Congrats.

Yeah, good game... for a while. :lol:

I saw PMS got 300+ yds and 3 TD's in the early game and thought "oh sh!t, my boys need to score."

Good times fellas. I enjoyed dominating the NJDevs league, and I'm goin' to DizzyLand!

It's good to be king.

:evil:

Well at least I won third place :P

damn all my teams just COLLAPSED in the same two weeks

my QB's are cursed playoff week .... so next year I demand Eli Manning and Tom Brady so I can ruin some NFL seasons with my own failures!!! :rant: