NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What amuses me most is that, per the Draft picks thread, Crasher's going to try to find and kill at least four of you (and you better believe I'll be there laughing as someone gets their ass kicked). By the end of the draft, it'll be him and I competing against 10 dead teams. :boogie:

And I agree, a LOT of QB runs early, but that somehow seems to happen in every draft I'm in. :noclue:

need we even get me started again on the moronic game plan of Herm last year in the playoffs ?? :P

I thought Jamal was finished last year, any back would be an upgrade... McGahee is an over the top type of move.. and giving McNair a full training camp is a plus too

shame they are in maybe the toughest division in football though`

What amuses me most is that, per the Draft picks thread, Crasher's going to try to find and kill at least four of you (and you better believe I'll be there laughing as someone gets their ass kicked). By the end of the draft, it'll be him and I competing against 10 dead teams. :boogie: And I agree, a LOT of QB runs early, but that somehow seems to happen in every draft I'm in. :noclue:
Dang, in the other draft that I was, a Bengal fan told me he would kill me if I chose Chad Johnson..I did it, and all on the chat room was;"STEELERS SUCKS YOU MOTHA fvckER PIECE OF sh!t"Which was funny.
need we even get me started again on the moronic game plan of Herm last year in the playoffs ?? :PI thought Jamal was finished last year, any back would be an upgrade... McGahee is an over the top type of move.. and giving McNair a full training camp is a plus tooshame they are in maybe the toughest division in football though`
Yeah..Playing twice the Steelers(Top 12Offense/Defense..)Playing twice a top 5 Offense..And oh well, The browns..Are the browns :P

need we even get me started again on the moronic game plan of Herm last year in the playoffs ?? :P

I thought Jamal was finished last year, any back would be an upgrade... McGahee is an over the top type of move.. and giving McNair a full training camp is a plus too

shame they are in maybe the toughest division in football though`

I don't our division will be as tough as last year:

I think Pittsburgh without Cower will need at least two years to recover, especially without Porter and if Big Ben gets clocked again. I don't worry about them as much.

Cinny, is one Carson Palmer hit away from making them a disaster season. The D is overrated, even with my boy Marvin Lewis at the helm.

Cleveland? Years away....especially with JaLew as their feature back.

And oh well, The browns..Are the browns :P

the Browns do improve EVERY year, it's just the other teams improve more (and as a Cowboys fan I thank you for the free top 5 pick next year ;) )... if they were in any other division in the AFC I'd day they have 6-10 to even 8-8 talent, but they get stomped in the 6 division games!

I don't our division will be as tough as last year:

I think Pittsburgh without Cower will need at least two years to recover, especially without Porter and if Big Ben gets clocked again. I don't worry about them as much.

Cinny, is one Carson Palmer hit away from making them a disaster season. The D is overrated, even with my boy Marvin Lewis at the helm.

Cleveland? Years away....especially with JaLew as their feature back.

the Steelers will be a more pass heavy team this year... and last year was not the real Rothelsberger (losing the OC hurts more).. and I expect them to rebound better.,.. remember if they had stuck with Batch until week 3 or 4 they make the playoffs last year... I think they are still a force and Porter is closer to washed up then effective...

the Bengals biggest problem is THEMSELVES... if they ever get past that they have SCARY talent all over the place.... they just need to grow up

and seriously... you name me the team in the NFL that ISN'T dead without their starting QB?? Really... well Minnesota and Miami and Atlanta cause ALL their Quarterbacks suck the yang!!

As finished as Jamal is he's better then Droughns would be for them, the Browns would scare me a little seeing them since this is a pressure year for the coaching staff... they HAVE to show SOMETHING this year....

Dang, in the other draft that I was, a Bengal fan told me he would kill me if I chose Chad Johnson..I did it, and all on the chat room was;"STEELERS SUCKS YOU MOTHA fvckER PIECE OF sh!t"Which was funny.

Dude, just imagine what happens if Ocho Cinco wins you that head to head? You'd own his soul.

I still think that the Ravens will be too much for the Steelers this year, assuming everyone stays healthy. That defense is still eltie, and they can actually play a balanced offense this year. Meanwhile. the Steelers still lack a quality #2 option which really hurts their passing game. The Bengals matchup will be intriguing tho. And don't sleep on Cleveland, who could upset any of them if they get good play from Frye or Quinn.

and seriously... you name me the team in the NFL that ISN'T dead without their starting QB?? Really... well Minnesota and Oakland and Atlanta cause ALL their Quarterbacks suck the yang!!

Fixed that for ya

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

the Browns do improve EVERY year, it's just the other teams improve more (and as a Cowboys fan I thank you for the free top 5 pick next year ;) )... if they were in any other division in the AFC I'd day they have 6-10 to even 8-8 talent, but they get stomped in the 6 division games!

Oh well, The Bengals improved Defensevely,Steelers improved Defensevely,and the Ravens improved their O-line...

Oh well, The Browns just found their Bonafide Number one QB, When the 2 out of the 3teams already has one.

oh Dear God... Brian is sniffing glue at work or George taped down his entire desk again... he actually thinks those Dirtbag Dolphins have an ACTUAL QB this year!!!!

:rofl:

you know a twam sucks when they'd be begging for an upgrade like JP Losman !!!! :P

Dude, just imagine what happens if Ocho Cinco wins you that head to head? You'd own his soul.

I still think that the Ravens will be too much for the Steelers this year, assuming everyone stays healthy. That defense is still eltie, and they can actually play a balanced offense this year. Meanwhile. the Steelers still lack a quality #2 option which really hurts their passing game. The Bengals matchup will be intriguing tho.

This year Bruce Arians suppose to have more Double TE's/4Wr schemes(Double TE will provide more protection for BIG BEN)And Charlie Batch proved he can plays..(look last year games he replaced Big Ben)The only questions marks are...

1-Can the O-line play goodly?

2-Can Big Ben comeback from his first 2good seasons?

The Steelers do have a good Defense,(Despise the lost of Joey Porter.)

Polamalu/Hampton/Farrior/Foote/Aaron Smith/Bret Keisel ectt..

And the 2new comers."Lawrence Timmons/Lamarr Woodley.

So who knows? ;)

Edited by TravisZajac

the Steelers will be a more pass heavy team this year... and last year was not the real Rothelsberger (losing the OC hurts more).. and I expect them to rebound better.,.. remember if they had stuck with Batch until week 3 or 4 they make the playoffs last year... I think they are still a force and Porter is closer to washed up then effective...

the Bengals biggest problem is THEMSELVES... if they ever get past that they have SCARY talent all over the place.... they just need to grow up

and seriously... you name me the team in the NFL that ISN'T dead without their starting QB?? Really... well Minnesota and Miami and Atlanta cause ALL their Quarterbacks suck the yang!!

As finished as Jamal is he's better then Droughns would be for them, the Browns would scare me a little seeing them since this is a pressure year for the coaching staff... they HAVE to show SOMETHING this year....

Agreed about Batch.

I don't think they can grow up.

I specifically meant because of Big Bens concussion's etc from last year and Palmers knee.

he's a solid pick... good weapons all over the place... accurate guy... doesn't throw many INTs...a safe pick, but likely could have gotten him on the swing back too though