NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose something to assist with speeding up the draft:

As the draft moves on, and if you know you will be away from the computer all day for for hours at a time and you know you might have to pick, we should pick a couple of people (CRASHER as one person) where someone can PM their picks of preference in order, and provide 3-5 players to pick from so the draft can move on...I did this in a baseball league on another site and it went well...

Because lets be fair, we all know the players that are available...no big secrets etc....

We did that last year and it worked out nice

and let's see... if you're in say Has' draft spot... he's so far away from when I pick again... how the hell could I ninja anyone from him or anyone in the 1-5 spots??

... now someone like Brian... :P.... :evil:

I also started to update the fantasy league draft results in the yahoo group... if you can go check and verify I got ya's right that would be appreciated... but let's not kill any threads here until the season starts ok??

What I find funny is that Yahoo states LaDainlian Tomlinson is averaging draft position 1.1. Who in the right mind passed on him and what was the scoring in that league?

when you pick 3-4 from the end you hang around cause you know it's gonna swing back to you... trust me ...I know this :P

and I usually have a 2-5 pick list of guys I want so when I go last/first I know my two people fast

Nice, seems as if most of us are around so we might be able to run off a few more picks here.

Ironic that iggy picks the Jet after my turn :) I would have loved to pick Jones but the fact he's already got a couple of injuries worries me a little, as does the fact that Kendall finally whined his way off the team :P

See we should be close to halfway home by Monday I'd think

(I hope so since this damn flight to Jamaica is Thursday :P)

now that game plans are beng revealed this stuff is flying right now

damn the QB's are FLYING here :blink:

Nice, seems as if most of us are around so we might be able to run off a few more picks here.

Ironic that iggy picks the Jet after my turn :) I would have loved to pick Jones but the fact he's already got a couple of injuries worries me a little, as does the fact that Kendall finally whined his way off the team :P