Sources: Elisha Cuthbert and Sean Avery split!

jkrdevil

News is that Sean Avery and Elisha Cuthbert split up. Avery was seen with Paris Hilton but could get her to leave with him. Guess he's no Jose Theodore.

SOURCES: ELISHA CUTHBERT & SEAN AVERY SPLIT!

According to sources close to the pair, actress Elisha Cuthbert and her hockey playing beau Sean Avery have called it quits after almost two years together.

One pal of the ex couple says it was Elisha who pulled the plug on the relationship. But don't feel bad for Sean, who didn't appear to be brokenhearted about the breakup when he was spotted hitting on Elisha

I knew this was coming ever since he was traded to the Rangers. She is a lifelong Kings fan and a season ticket holder. Sean, the person got a lot worse since he left the Kings. I guess if he aint satisfied with Elisha then he deserves to be single for his entire life.

although i can't find it now, there was a vid on youtube of elisha leaving a club in LA with paris arm in arm, then avery coming out about a minute later looking for her. he looked dumbfounded when a bouncer told him paris and elisha left together and didn't tell him. he got left at the club. that made me happy.

although i can't find it now, there was a vid on youtube of elisha leaving a club in LA with paris arm in arm, then avery coming out about a minute later looking for her. he looked dumbfounded when a bouncer told him paris and elisha left together and didn't tell him. he got left at the club. that made me happy.

He wasn't satisfied with Elisha Cuthbert? I guess there is more wrong with him than I had originally thought.

a chick so nice? any chick that leaves her fiance to go mess around with sean avery is retarded in the first place. took her two years to finally dump avery now.

Not to mention she hangs around with Paris Hilton. That does it, I wouldn't touch her... :P