O&A's Traveling Virus at PNC

NJDevsFireOnIce

Who went this past weekend? I did and everyone there killed. Louis C.K was amazing....as were the rest, but my personal favorite was Lil' Jimmy Norton.

I went too!!

Nice to see a lot of the familiar names, but I'm pissed at Sagat for the SAME BIT as last year!!!

the only thing he did different was the Otto and George impression (which was funny)... I wasn't the only one who said it... when I ran to the bathroom during his act alot of the guys on the line said it too...

so... did ya flash anyone??? :whistling::giggle:

It was too hot and nasty and I just wanted to get the hell back to my car and turn the AC on, so we bolted pretty quick!

My top 3 comedians that night were...

1) Louie CK

2) Lewis Black

3) Bob Kelly

Gotta say that everybody killed though...only reason Lil' Jimmy isn't in my top 3 is because I heard him do most of that material last time he played Carolines but it was still hilarious the second time around.

As for Sagat, it was pretty much the same act as last time but then again, how much material can Bob Sagat really have...

I wish I could've been there, but I had bought Mets tickets for Saturday long before the dates were announced. On a related note, I tried to watch Saget's HBO special and it might've been the least funny thing I've ever seen. I was very disappointed, because Saget is always funny when he's on with O&A.

Edited by MadDog2020

I wish I could've been there, but I had bought Mets for Saturday tickets long before the dates were announced. On a related note, I tried to watch Saget's HBO special and it might've been the least funny thing I've ever seen. I was very disappointed, because Saget is always funny when he's on with O&A.

Mick needs to learn that the setup for a bad joke shouldn't take 10 minutes...especially with a crowd of sweaty mental patients waiting for the funny.

As for Sagat, I've never seen his comedy specials but I could see his humor being too spontaneous to work in a "do a bit, get the laugh" type of HBO special. Sagat is making a carrear of being the butt of a 1000 Full House/AFV jokes...and there are only so many Kimmy Gibler jokes you can make. :noclue:

Mick needs to learn that the setup for a bad joke shouldn't take 10 minutes...especially with a crowd of sweaty mental patients waiting for the funny.

As for Sagat, I've never seen his comedy specials but I could see his humor being too spontaneous to work in a "do a bit, get the laugh" type of HBO special. Sagat is making a carrear of being the butt of a 1000 Full House/AFV jokes...and there are only so many Kimmy Gibler jokes you can make. :noclue:

How about that poor bastard who won "Car Crash Comedy" and went on first...painful to watch! To the crowds credit, they gave him a chance but after his first joke bombed, the boos rained down.

Gotta give the kid credit for going up there, plowing through his material and somehow manage to smile the whole time.

How about that poor bastard who won "Car Crash Comedy" and went on first...painful to watch! To the crowds credit, they gave him a chance but after his first joke bombed, the boos rained down.

Gotta give the kid credit for going up there, plowing through his material and somehow manage to smile the whole time.

Agreed....the guy had no timing whatsoever and his jokes weren't good enough to make up for it...he seems like the kind of guy who makes his friends laugh so he immediately thinks he can handle a crowd of O&A maniacs.

Poor fella....

oh yeah he was pretty bad... but you know what amused me about his bit??

The PURE FEAR IN HIS EYES as he KNEW he was bombing and heavily and seeing it build up in his face was actually almost funny in ITSELF!!!