New Pictures of the building

HellOnICE

Great. Too bad non-season ticket holders cant get a crumb with some cool sh!t.

I have a buddy who works for the Devils who was just in the arena and he said that it is in the Grand Concourse on the opposite side of the entrance to the ice lounge on the Broad Street Side. Also, if you look at the wide shot in the photo gallery, you can see where a food/retail stand is going to be. I went on the artists' website www.sportart.net and it says that this mural is the largest one and they are doing more works around the arena complex. This is going to be the best arena in the NHL!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :boogie:

I have a buddy who works for the Devils who was just in the arena and he said that it is in the Grand Concourse on the opposite side of the entrance to the ice lounge on the Broad Street Side. Also, if you look at the wide shot in the photo gallery, you can see where a food/retail stand is going to be. I went on the artists' website www.sportart.net and it says that this mural is the largest one and they are doing more works around the arena complex. This is going to be the best arena in the NHL!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :boogie:

ah, good to hear.

From the website of the company doing this:

Prudential Center Project

pruSports & the Arts is pleased to announce our partnership with Prudential Center Arena in Newark, New Jersey. S&TA have been hired to curate this new state of the art facility.

Opening its doors on October 25, 2007 Prudential Center will include original abstract, contemporary and figurative paintings created by renowned artists we have selected from across the US and Canada.

A 200 foot free form mural will be created on site depicting local points of interest, architecture and teams. Photography exhibitions will be rotated periodically to reveal the artists perspective and changing visions. Celebrated artist Samantha Wendell has been commissioned to create a life size interactive "Dream Team" bench, where fans themselves will become a part of the artwork. Upcoming art auctions and charity fundraising events will take center stage in combing art, photography, entertainment and sport within the Newark community.

It then goes on with bios of the different artist and includes pictures of their previous work (which is quite good).

http://www.sportart.net/prudential_home.html

It looks like a basketball player dunking a ball on the left

In the center is what might be the dome on top of Newark City Hall

On the right is Scott Stevens taking a shot

In the background it looks like they will have fans cheering them on

So you have fans cheering for Hockey, B ball and Newark