How is everyone doing

stevestevens

Haven't been on in awhile..my computer died suddenly..it starfted smoking and then died,..at least it was a quick death although i'm sure it was suffering for years. Of course this happens the day before fall classes start. Anyhooo, got a new one

The creepy firefighter mommas boy situation..well I broke it off with him on supper break at work and he came down to my work yelling and screaming..so now I'm suspended for 2 weeks

Classes are going well, got into a few that I was on the wait list for..yay qualitative research methods..ickkk

I have a class with a guy that looks EXACTLY like danny bonaduce, and in the clas right after there is a Jason Spezza look alike....And I'm in love with a prof that teaches a lab..he's sexy..and i'm not above banging a prof..hahahahahaha jk..he's like 28..HOT

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been on in awhile..my computer died suddenly..it starfted smoking and then died,..at least it was a quick death although i'm sure it was suffering for years. Of course this happens the day before fall classes start. Anyhooo, got a new one

The creepy firefighter mommas boy situation..well I broke it off with him on supper break at work and he came down to my work yelling and screaming..so now I'm suspended for 2 weeks

Classes are going well, got into a few that I was on the wait list for..yay qualitative research methods..ickkk

I have a class with a guy that looks EXACTLY like danny bonaduce, and in the clas right after there is a Jason Spezza look alike....And I'm in love with a prof that teaches a lab..he's sexy..and i'm not above banging a prof..hahahahahaha jk..he's like 28..HOT

Single AND hockey season starts soon..lock up your AHl players...:P

I prefer trainable...hahaha no jk

Whenever someone says "hahaha no jk"...they really aren't kidding. Now if you had said "haha jk" THEN it means you were kidding. I know because I major in forum 1337 speek.

i have no idea what that is, i'm not gonna lie

i have a nokia 5300 (piece of CRAP) and the cd is nowhere to be seen, i had it yesterday...i have given up for now and am drinking a kokanee instead...after this beer i will further piss myself off trying to find it

U of W, keeping it real..keepin it downtown..hahahahaha No U of W is actually rated a better university than U of M

How old are you anyway, brodeurrocks?

I found that damned disk too, it was right in front of my face..duh

U of W, keeping it real..keepin it downtown..hahahahaha No U of W is actually rated a better university than U of M

How old are you anyway, brodeurrocks?

I found that damned disk too, it was right in front of my face..duh

cool stuff, one of my best friends did psych nursing at BU,i almost went intot hat actually, but i'd much be in sociology..because nobody knows what the hell it is..:P

You ever go to any Moose games? and God don't tell me you're Dancin Gabe..:P

cool stuff, one of my best friends did psych nursing at BU,i almost went intot hat actually, but i'd much be in sociology..because nobody knows what the hell it is..:P

You ever go to any Moose games? and God don't tell me you're Dancin Gabe..:P

Edited by brodeurrocks