You know...

XxLancerHockeyxX

My family is so fvcking stupid...I swear to God. Whenever my dad or brother gets on the computer...SOMETHING GOES WRONG when the next person gets on. WELL....whenever I click on documents or games or something from the computer...it says "Class not registered" and when i get on AOL or .... any internet thingy and i put in a website it says "Navigation cancelled"

WTF. I swear to god...

Anyone know how to fix .... any of those two problems?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family is so fvcking stupid...I swear to God. Whenever my dad or brother gets on the computer...SOMETHING GOES WRONG when the next person gets on. WELL....whenever I click on documents or games or something from the computer...it says "Class not registered" and when i get on AOL or .... any internet thingy and i put in a website it says "Navigation cancelled"

WTF. I swear to god...

Anyone know how to fix .... any of those two problems?

My family(brother) knew to NEVER touch my computer. Maybe it's just me but I lived at home for 2 months a few years ago and I swear I could tell when someone had been on it without actually knowing. I got so bad that my dad would ask me if he could "please play solitaire...i promise i won't bugger it up"...

hahahahahaha

Is it your computer or the familys?

My family(brother) knew to NEVER touch my computer. Maybe it's just me but I lived at home for 2 months a few years ago and I swear I could tell when someone had been on it without actually knowing. I got so bad that my dad would ask me if he could "please play solitaire...i promise i won't bugger it up"...

hahahahahaha

Is it your computer or the familys?

Yet it caught on fire anyway!

omg. like.... as IF!!!

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree? no I"M KIDDING..it was too easy..i'm sorry! :)