Top Posters In This Topic

Lose AOL

Clean Spyware

Stop illegal downloads

if that doesn't fix it... kill yourself

then at least you won't care if your PC sucks !!! :boogie::boogie:

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

:cryriver::cryriver::cryriver:

stop trying to be such a moocher and hell.. even stoop and get a geek squad monkey in there to fix it then, least then it will be someone else laughing at you

pissing and moaning about it will only make me laugh harder B )

As fun as it is to torment Lancer, it appears she needs some real help here.

If the computer will let you, download Spybot and AVG Anti-Virus (both free) and run them. They probably won't get everything if the computer is as bad off as you're leading us to believe, but it's a start. After you get those installed and run both scans (and perform whatever cleanups they require), let us know how it's doing and we can go from there.

If the computer will let you, download Spybot and AVG Anti-Virus (both free) and run them. They probably won't get everything if the computer is as bad off as you're leading us to believe, but it's a start. After you get those installed and run both scans (and perform whatever cleanups they require), let us know how it's doing and we can go from there.

and Crasher Cakes is a horrible name...although I do see a 300lbs guy in a wife beater sitting on a dirty hole-filled couch with crumbs on his pot belly on the cover of the box though... :D

HEY!!! :rant:

as awful a shape as I've ever been in (and yeah I was better 2 years ago :P)... I've never been 3 beans man!!! And the odds on me having a wife to beat... :giggle::rant:

Only you would take the name of a shirt literally. :unsure:

My mom was talking about a type of shirt..she kept referring to it as a "widow maker" and I couldn't understand what she was talking about, turns out she meant wife beater.......just thought i'd share :rolleyes:

Now here's ONE topic where masked can be the voice of reason :unsure:

Widow-maker :giggle::doh1:

:urg: huh? what topic?

Wife beatin, widow makin, snack cakes, spyware, I'm lost.

Hay, whattayamean one topic. I'm always a voice of reason. People who don't think so are just being stubborn, cotton-headed ninny-muggins. B )