Winter Classic

zachattack9

Are there weather limitations? Do they play when its raining or snowing?

"The main concern, as with anything held during winter in Buffalo, is the weather. Collins said an ideal day would feature sunny skies and 20-degree temperatures. Precipitation would be bad, but the league has contingency plans

You truly underestimate the popularity of the Sabres, the Penguins, and the proximity to Canada...actually, Im surprised these tickets even lasted as long as they did.

I'm not surprised it sold out, ticketmaster is what I am calling a joke. There were no tickets available at 10am when they went on sale. I had multiple computers on and I know at least 10 other people who were trying as well and none of them got tickets. I even was just looking for one ticket and I got nothing.

I'm not surprised it sold out, ticketmaster is what I am calling a joke. There were no tickets available at 10am when they went on sale. I had multiple computers on and I know at least 10 other people who were trying as well and none of them got tickets. I even was just looking for one ticket and I got nothing.
Edited by Bulletproof