Rangers-Islander Brawl

thefiestygoat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DP was clearing otu a fight and Montoya came out and challanged DP. Got what he had coming. The problem with Montoya is he dose this all the time in the minors and he thinks hes hot sh17 but he is unproven. he needs to take a step back before he tries something like that with someone older stronger and just more mature.

The Isles were taking cheapshots. Andy Sutton got his for his cheap elbow from Orr.

DiPi won his scrap with Al but also showed no class by getting in cheapshots when Montoya was down breaking the code.

Simon was being his usual cheap self too. The Isles have a lot of goons on their roster. I don't even think Witt played. This team will probably be hated.

The second period was comical in a bad way cause you had so many players assessed penalties and seven combined power play goals. When it gets to that point, it's embarrassing.

DP was clearing otu a fight and Montoya came out and challanged DP. Got what he had coming. The problem with Montoya is he dose this all the time in the minors and he thinks hes hot sh17 but he is unproven. he needs to take a step back before he tries something like that with someone older stronger and just more mature.

Got what was coming? He didn't have to cross the ice and engage DiPietro but did to be a good teammate. Once he came across, it didn't matter if he didn't want to go. He had no choice.

He thinks he's hot sh!t? Where did that come from? I don't quite get that. He actually had played pretty well up till that point. Kind of sucks that it happened because he was scheduled to play the whole game.

The Isles were taking cheapshots. Andy Sutton got his for his cheap elbow from Orr.

DiPi won his scrap with Al but also showed no class by getting in cheapshots when Montoya was down breaking the code.

Simon was being his usual cheap self too. The Isles have a lot of goons on their roster. I don't even think Witt played. This team will probably be hated.

The second period was comical in a bad way cause you had so many players assessed penalties and seven combined power play goals. When it gets to that point, it's embarrassing.

ANd I'm sure the Rangers are sure angels :whistling:

Got what was coming? He didn't have to cross the ice and engage DiPietro but did to be a good teammate. Once he came across, it didn't matter if he didn't want to go. He had no choice.

He thinks he's hot sh!t? Where did that come from? I don't quite get that. He actually had played pretty well up till that point. Kind of sucks that it happened because he was scheduled to play the whole game.

Ack the goalie fight was over way too quickly for my liking. I did love that EVERYONE ELSE stopped what they were doing to watch, that was funny.

I didn't want to make a new thread for this but here is Spezza's OT assist to Eaves from last night's Sens/Leafs game. Spezza is once again the golden boy in Ottawa, hopefully he'll not forget how to play during the season this year:

eh, i saw a 16 year old do the same thing in a rollerhockey game last night only he got bitched out by his coaches for such a selfish play, spinning circles around the outside isn't that impressive when the other team has all of 3 skaters to defend with.

Edited by squishyx

eh, i saw a 16 year old do the same thing in a rollerhockey game last night only he got bitched out by his coaches for such a selfish play, spinning circles around the outside isn't that impressive when the other team has all of 3 skaters to defend with.

How was that play selfish? It created room for him to dish it over to Eaves so they could score. It's not like he skated around in circles and took a shot that went wide.

It's not a goalies place to defend his teammates and take on the oppositions goalie -- that's just dopey Derek... but that's OK we know you're a homer - seriously -- you're as bad as Chico trying to give other teams their props - but you're a homer - nothing you can do about it :evil:
So PK are you trying to say that..A) Derek is dopey or B) that he is just a "homer" OR..C)both :noclue: