Game Thread: Atl@nj

Weekes Head

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The power play sucks.

We got a bunch of 3rd liners playing on the 1st line.

2 players with very good potential are healthy scratches.

We made no trades today. (ok 2 yesterday)

We are losing to the worst team in the EC.

We are losing to the worst team in the EC in our house.

It isnt bullsh!t.

First Lou makes everyone in the whole damn hockey world that there is nothing stopping him from making a big trade today. Even you iggy thought something was going to happen.

Then we watch all the trades with good ppl going for absolutely nothing so we get more anxious.

THEN there is NO trade for the Devs which throws a lot of ppl into having a fit, which was about 75% of the ppls reactions. Rightfully so.

THEN the Devs SCRATCH gomez for no god damn reason.

THEN Stan says 4 trades are unannounced which leads us to speculate that Gomez is involved in a trade.

THEN you watch the Devs to find these 4 ppl on the SAME lineup: Turner, Grant, Pascal, Jimbo. NO NEED FOR ALL OF THEM IN THE LINEUP TOGETHER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO NEED!

THEN it takes 12:11 for the Devs to record their first shot on goal in the 2nd period against the THRASHERS!!!!

THEN they are losing 3-1 to the ATLANTA THRASHERS at home after their GM said there is NO need for a trade since he thinks there is enough offense here.

WORST DAY TO BE A DEVILS FAN.

Find me a positive thing! I'm tired of praising this team. I'm just going to tell it how I feel now, not what I wanna hear.

ya know what, NJay? If you can't find ANYTHING positive about this team right now, I really don't feel like spelling things out for you.

If someone else feels like explaining the GOOD THINGS about this team and being a FAN of the NEW JERSEY DEVILS, then I'll let them.

'Cause right now, you're refusing to recognize anything positive about this team.

And I hardly doubt this is the worst day in the history of the franchise to be a fan. No, far from it, I'd argue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.