NFL Week 5!

CRASHER

What are you lookin for with that bs? The Giants lost to the Cowboys when the Cowboys were without Pro-Bowlers Greg Ellis and Terrence Newman on defense... add those two PLUS Tank Johnson on defense, and Eli doesn't have a feild day. Now go to the offense, where Terry Glenn will probably be ready. Your porous defense couldn't stop the Boys with Patrik Crayton and Sam Hurd as the other recievers, what the hell are you going to do with Glenn?! See the cowboys have so many options here- Run both Glenn and T-O on deep goes, and have Witten sit in your wide open middle of the feild, or maybe run TO to the middle of the feild to draw single coverage on Glenn, or vice versa... the oppertunities are just absolutely everywhere! You think because the RedSkins wrapped up that game to you, and because you beat the Eagles practice squad you are hot sh!t and can beat the Cowboys.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken like an obnoxious self-centered Cowgirls fan. You got to be nuts not to realize that it takes time to adjust under a new system. And last I checked, you can't match our defensive line. Strahan, Umenyiora, Tuck and Kiwanuka will eat Romo for lunch next time.

And you can cite whoever you want on your overrated D. I guarantee Eli lights it up again. Plus we'll have Jacobs back along with Ward.

If you're going to point to the Giants having an edge over the Westbrook-less Eagles which they did, what about all the Bears that went down in the first half against the Cowboys? Do you honestly believe they would've won by as much as they did? Grossman also took them right out of the game.

Didn't Dallas also beat Miami? Yeah. Real tough.

We'll see how much smack you talk when you lose.

P.S. I will put whatever avatar Crasher wants on the line.

This coming from my buddy who is eyeing the Cowboys and ready to annoint Trent Edwards as second coming. :lol:

you know what... Dallas fans.. time to take the high road and let the next five weeks of average Giants football speak for itself (since Derek likes the words better)... he's been hugging the buck toothed teddy bear a wee bit too tight :)

we'll talk more IF it matters down the road!

you know what... Dallas fans.. time to take the high road and let the next five weeks of average Giants football speak for itself (since Derek likes the words better)... he's been hugging the buck toothed teddy bear a wee bit too tight :)

we'll talk more IF it matters down the road!

Derek your hate gives me tears of joy :)

I expect them to lose to New England (hell I picked them as 12-4.. that's still 4 losses isn't it??)... really you are seriously taking the bitter fan pill a little too far... it's not healthy

so far in each and every comment comeback and analysis I've made about your team I've KEPT IT to ON the field stuff and game performances and LEGITIMATE game analysis... and I'll keep it that way... but if all you got is fan comments (and Giant fans SHOULD talk... I still hear the ever cleverless Romo the ++++ or fumble jokes, y'all ain't no better)

so really...

get off the high horse

lose the bitter pills

I've been through some BRUTAL sh!t in my 26 years of Dallas Cowboy fandom go I DESERVE SOME fvckING SLACK FOR BEING HAPPY ABOUT MY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just like to razz ya. Your team is good. I just hate how much they're talked about in the media. And hey. It's not like they blew my team out.

That all said, I am very concerned about tomorrow's game cause Mangini will have that team ready to play.

The Giants better be prepared.

I just like to razz ya. Your team is good. I just hate how much they're talked about in the media. And hey. It's not like they blew my team out.

That all said, I am very concerned about tomorrow's game cause Mangini will have that team ready to play.

The Giants better be prepared.

Really?? Unless you are actually down in TX the only good thing from the media you'll hear is when they talk about all of the 4-0 teams....the NFL and surrounding media, especially ESPN, is infatuated with the Patriots and then Payton Manning, in that order....the Cowboys might have been media darlings in the past but that has long since past...the teams we have faced have a combined 3 wins...that's what I constantly hear...yet no one seems to mention the "Super Bowl favorite" Patriots teams they've faced have a combined 4 wins.....

Patriots were ABSOLUTELY awful this week. Brutal. Brutal. Brutal. Three-and-out. Three-and-out. Three-and-out. That was the worst that I've seen Tom Brady... well... almost ever. The offense was absolutely disgusting.

34-17 final, New England, snapping their streak of games won by 20 points or more....

I just finished watching the Colts-Bucs game.

Ken Keith, who finished last year 4th in rushing in the CFL for the Roughriders, just ran all over Tampa today. Holy crap.... Joseph WHO?!?!?

I didn't think that ex-Stampeder Garcia played poorly. He was 19 for 23. And the 4 that were not completed hit guys on the hands and they just didn't hold on. But I'd bet that the Bucs ended up with negative rushing yards on the day. They couldn't go anywhere. So Indy must have plugged the holes that they had last week when the run was working against them.

Two words. Only Buffalo.

I feel sorry for my friend. He asked not to get any calls. Now he'll destroy his DVR watching that joke. I'm even aggravated. I blogged that depressing Game 4 and then had to watch that? Geez.

Maybe he's right. They just shouldn't exist. What torment.

Well to be a little fair.. the Cowboy defense did play VERY well in this one.. stufifng that 4th and 1 and the late Newman INT, and only kept Buffalo to 3 points also... that too should be factored into Dallas being ABLE to right the ship and come back in what may be the most retarded comeback in sports history!!

I just can't fathom it. I didn't pay attention much to it cause of the Yanks. But good god. Has anyone ever seen a kicker frozen and then make the kick again with it on the line? And from that distance?

Only Buffalo.

I just can't fathom it. I didn't pay attention much to it cause of the Yanks. But good god. Has anyone ever seen a kicker frozen and then make the kick again with it on the line? And from that distance?

Only Buffalo.