Discount Ticket Offers

thelastonealive

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I'm new here and have a few questions about the ticket codes.

First, which of you has used them, and have you had any trouble either getting the tickets, or getting into the arena with them?

I ask this because of the fact that they are all for certain groups of people(i.e. Boyscouts, AAA members, etc), do they ask for some kind of id to see if you belong to these organizations?

Also, how are the tickets? Like what section? I know the balcony level, but which number sections, rows, etc?

Thanks!

Hi all, I'm new here and have a few questions about the ticket codes.

First, which of you has used them, and have you had any trouble either getting the tickets, or getting into the arena with them?

I ask this because of the fact that they are all for certain groups of people(i.e. Boyscouts, AAA members, etc), do they ask for some kind of id to see if you belong to these organizations?

Also, how are the tickets? Like what section? I know the balcony level, but which number sections, rows, etc?

Thanks!

No problem getting them. I wouldn't pass for a boy scout and have successfully used those codes.

The seats are pretty good. Their on the 100 level from the corners around...if you don't mind the netting behind the goals, the seats are great. I believe they start at around row 6 in each section back to the top. The lower rows are a higher pricing level. Look at the Devils site for the seating chart, seats from these offers always wind up in the light blue sections.

I'm not sure of the ordering problem is still lingering but I got a response this morning saying they are working on the problem. I did try and get my tickets to Saturday's game but the offer is down now unfortunately. Oh well. I'll be there Sunday though!

No problem getting them. I wouldn't pass for a boy scout and have successfully used those codes.

The seats are pretty good. Their on the 100 level from the corners around...if you don't mind the netting behind the goals, the seats are great. I believe they start at around row 6 in each section back to the top. The lower rows are a higher pricing level. Look at the Devils site for the seating chart, seats from these offers always wind up in the light blue sections.

I've also used them a few times with no problem. I've gotten as low as the 2nd row of the balcony, so they are a great deal. I want to go tomorrow, but I may just go down and try for 10 dollar tix instead if the site isn't working.

Ah, good to know!

The games are already posted with codes, but I got some new codes in an email from the Devils that aren't posted on the first page. Just in case the codes already listed don't work, maybe these will.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 7:00 PM

Offer Code: DFM010208

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 - 7:00 PM

Offer Code: DFM010808

Edit: I think the DFM stands for Devils Fan Mail, so you won't have to pass yourself off as a 40 year old middle school student or a 35 year old boy scout. :P

Edited by devils26

The games are already posted with codes, but I got some new codes in an email from the Devils that aren't posted on the first page. Just in case the codes already listed don't work, maybe these will.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 7:00 PM

Offer Code: DFM010208

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 - 7:00 PM

Offer Code: DFM010808

Edit: I think the DFM stands for Devils Fan Mail, so you won't have to pass yourself off as a 40 year old middle school student or a 35 year old boy scout. :P

I ordered some for the 28th and I got a message that said I would receive a confirmation via email....but never got it. Maybe because it was sunday? and today they are probably closed. I hope I get the email after Christmas. :boogie:

I'm strangely looking forward to this game more than most. Maybe it's because I haven't been to one since Stevens' HOF night, maybe it's because it's the first time I'll be seeing them play the Sabres (unbelievable how long I've been going to games and I haven't seen em...last Eastern team I've yet to see!), but mostly I think it's becauce I work in retail and CHRISTMAS IS FINALLY OVER!!! HEHEHAHA!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Yay.

so its 10:44 on christmas. im thinking of doing the offer for the buffalo game on friday. i know that means i have to go pick the tickets up at will-call. ... is this site and will-call reliable? what time would i have to get there? anything else i should know?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.