Discount Ticket Offers

thelastonealive

just got two fix for Friday. Im bringing the girlfriend to her first devils game. Do I have to b a AAA member to pick the tickets up???

Nope. They don't really care from what I can tell. Like I said earlier in the thread, I've used the Boy Scout ones and I would never pass as a boy scout. Also used State Employee a couple of times without needing any kind of ID. I think they expect that the code will only be presented to the people it's intended for, or they don't care much as long as butts are in the seats.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am just being a worrier. Right before I bought the discounted tickets I went on ticketmaster and it said the 65$ tickets were sold out. So I used the code and bought the tickets anyway from the program site Now I am worried that I'll go to the box office befoe the game and they will say there's nothing there for me. I did get a confirmation email though.

I guess I am just being a worrier. Right before I bought the discounted tickets I went on ticketmaster and it said the 65$ tickets were sold out. So I used the code and bought the tickets anyway from the program site Now I am worried that I'll go to the box office befoe the game and they will say there's nothing there for me. I did get a confirmation email though.

No reason to be worried, if you got the confirmation, you got the tickets. If you want to be on the safe side, print it out and bring it with you in case they do try to give you guff, but it's really no different than picking up any other ticket at willcall, you give them your card and ID, they find the tickets and give them to you, and you move on. I've never had a problem ordering through this site, even when I had to pick the tickets up.

No reason to be worried, if you got the confirmation, you got the tickets. If you want to be on the safe side, print it out and bring it with you in case they do try to give you guff, but it's really no different than picking up any other ticket at willcall, you give them your card and ID, they find the tickets and give them to you, and you move on. I've never had a problem ordering through this site, even when I had to pick the tickets up.

well I hope the seats they give me for friday are good. Prefferably on the side the devils score twice and an aisle seat would rock. Im really excited for this game!!!

Where's the code for the anaheim game?! That's one i didn't get in my partial plan and i reeaaally want to be there for the Neider sisters return.

I'm calling this one the Emi special, just found it mere seconds ago:

February 8th Vs. Anaheim Ducks

MSU020808 - $65 seats for $42

Not the best deal they've had but better than nothing. Gonna keep looking for a better deal though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.