Discount Ticket Offers

thelastonealive

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a couple valuable ones I found recently, the lowest Devil-Duck price yet and one for the last Devils-Flyers game:

pru020808 - 2/8 Devils vs. Ducks $35

bsa032808 - 3/28 Devils vs. Flyers $32

Ahhh, the coveted cheap(ish) Ducks game code! Been looking for one of those. You're good at this Has!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI.. Just got an email from the fanclub for one too..

>>>>Discount Tickets: Devils vs. Penguins

The Devils Fan Club has a discount ticket offer for the Tuesday, March 25, 2008 game featuring the New Jersey Devils against the Pittsburgh Penguins at The Prudential Center.

This offer allows you to buy tickets with a face value of $65 for only $38! >>>>>

www.njdevilsticketprograms.com

dfc032508

FYI.. Just got an email from the fanclub for one too..

>>>>Discount Tickets: Devils vs. Penguins

The Devils Fan Club has a discount ticket offer for the Tuesday, March 25, 2008 game featuring the New Jersey Devils against the Pittsburgh Penguins at The Prudential Center.

This offer allows you to buy tickets with a face value of $65 for only $38! >>>>>

www.njdevilsticketprograms.com

dfc032508

i was just wondering.. how long does it take for them to send the tickets after you order them? i ordered for the pittsburgh and boston ones using discount codes and they still haven't come. I guess it really hasnt been that long though, but does anyone know?

i was just wondering.. how long does it take for them to send the tickets after you order them? i ordered for the pittsburgh and boston ones using discount codes and they still haven't come. I guess it really hasnt been that long though, but does anyone know?

Give it til a few days before the game(s). They usually don't print them up right away.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.