Discount Ticket Offers

thelastonealive

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, you think Devils management will just permanently reduce the price to 32 bucks for next season. Its pretty much every game where these discounts are. Imagine if more people knew about these deals, we'd have the capability to sellout nearly every game.

Gee, you think Devils management will just permanently reduce the price to 32 bucks for next season. Its pretty much every game where these discounts are. Imagine if more people knew about these deals, we'd have the capability to sellout nearly every game.

I doubt they'll change it, they're probably making good money on the people who actually ARE paying $65 for the seats coupled with all of the discounted tickets. Alot of it has to do with community relations too I would think...if they just lower the ticket prices for these sections, what would they do for group sales?

While I agree entirely on the lower level prices, they've also managed to sell out four times so far - and came within 1 or 2 thousand at least hald a dozen more times - this year...I don't think we sold out four games last year, even including the playoffs. Which means the demand is there. If you think $30-35 is just right for the $65 seats, at least you know where to go to get seats for that price. I think it's going to take more than slow weeknight sales against teams like Florida for the Devils management to seriously consider a change in price.

I found a few more playing around, including an additional one for the Ducks game:

aaa012408 - Devils vs. Canadiens; $65 tickets for $32

dfc020808 - Devils vs. Ducks; $65 tickets for $38

com022008 - Devils vs. Sharks; $65 tickets for $35

Edited by thelastonealive

Actually I wrote down all the codes from this thread (14 that I counted) and tried them for a few games when I had an hour or so to putz around before. Here's a few more that don't have codes listed yet:

yh021508 - Devils vs. Thrashers - $65 tickets for $28

com030708 - Devils vs. Lightning - $65 tickets for $35

team032108 - Devils vs. Islanders - $65 tickets for $35

aaa032508 - Devils vs. Penguins - $65 tickets for $32

I like how ever since the new arena came about these new promotions are coming out. The Devils marketing has been a bit better lately.

That said, a little short notice for me to shovel out 250, even though it is for 5 games. Half price still, damn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.