thelastonealive

Discount Ticket Offers

Well apparently word's gotten out about the discount codes. None of them work anymore except the ones for Fan Appreciation Night.

Well apparently word's gotten out about the discount codes. None of them work anymore except the ones for Fan Appreciation Night.

Ouch. I knew the Isles ones were down, as I was trying to get tix to that a few days ago. Got my order in for the Pens game just a week ago, so guess that one sold out too.

Could it be that we're in for some really well attended games over the last few weeks? An unholy combination of playoff-race hockey, division rivals, and scarcity of games may finally prove we can sell this building out on a regular basis after all...

I'm going to leave the codes up in the off chance that more seats are released, though I doubt it.

Just came across this offer for next Friday vs. Philly. Not the best offer but it isn't sold out yet. $65 seats for $45, code uacc032808.

Just came across this offer for next Friday vs. Philly. Not the best offer but it isn't sold out yet. $65 seats for $45, code uacc032808.

Added, thank you sir.

dfm040208 - Devils vs. Bruins for $35, and more importantly you get a free inaugral season patch with the tickets (limited availability).

Wish I'd known about this one, oh last night when I wound up getting one of the $28 discount tickets, might have splurged the extra few bucks for one :P

Amazingly enough all six discount codes for the Boston game have sold out, and the cheapest pair available on Ticketmaster are $75 tickets. Maybe we'll have a pretty good crowd for this game too.

Actually, wouldn't it make more sense to start a new thread for this season?

I rarely do things that make sense. Less interesting that way. Plus no one can accuse me of trying to pad my post count. Or something.

But FINE, if you insist...gimme two minutes.

I rarely do things that make sense. Less interesting that way. Plus no one can accuse me of trying to pad my post count. Or something.

But FINE, if you insist...gimme two minutes.

Want me to twist your arm a little more? :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.