GDT: Devils @ Ottawa

Devilsdude530

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet game time for me. I have class till 11:50, then I can hit the gym, watch the Devils, then watch the Yankees.

Here is the expected line up:

Elias-Zubrus-Clarkson

Parise-Zajac-Gionta

Pandolfo-Madden-Asham

Brylin-Pelley-Rupp

Greene-Rachunek

Oduya-Martin

Vishnevski-Mottau

Brodeur is back in the line up. Bergfors is still out with his shoulder injury. Matvichuk and Brookbank are healthy scratches. Lets go Devils!

Lame. I have work tomorrow, and naturally I have to be there at 3. And the new cell I got over the summer isn't very reliable with information (it told me IAN MORAN scored two goals for us during one of the preseason games in which he DIDNT EVEN PLAY...and even if he had...IAN MORAN?!)

So yeah I guess what I'm trying to say is :gd: time to spoil Ottawa's undefeated season! :boogie:

Good thing I work for my daddy =) I am leaving work at 1 to be home at a nice cool 2pm just in time to grab something to eat, sit on my couch watch the pregame and then the game. aaaaah yes.

:gd:

Edited by NJDevsFireOnIce

i told everyone NOT to call or text me with who wins that i want to see for myself after classes.

But i just realized that Yahoo sends me texts after every period and i have a Palm so typically when you go to your inbox you can see the beginning half of the text before opening it. Damnit haha

What I have learned in this thread: Most Devils fans in creation are college-age or less. Very few of them are old enough to be gainfully employed in 9-5 positions where they don't necessarily have Columbus Day off.

I am uessing this game ain't in HD (but I am DVR'ing MSG HD too just in case). Grrrr why does it have to be 3pm? To appease the Canadians? If so why are the Caps/Isles playing in the afternoon too?

Anyways...enough wingeing, have yoga tomorrow evening, so dunno when I'll get to see this.....anyways......GO SENS GO :D I look forward to seeing Mr Clarkson in action.