Eight Game Partial Plans

dbacksdevilsdude

I was told Wednesday or Thursday. First come, first serve. Luckily I put my $100-a-seat down in May or June or whenever it was and told him this was specifically the kind of plan I'm looking for.

What's nice about this is you can chose any of the 100 or 200 section seats (save for the $10 and 20, as already mentioned), AND you can change the number of tickets you want or price level seats you want per game. I.e., you can get 2 tickets in the 100 dollar section for opening night, then 4 seats in the 25 dollar section every other night. Minimum of 8 games but you can go over that as well.

I'm glad they finally came out with this information...cutting it a little close to the on-sale dates, but besides there, very awesome. If I can get all $25 dollar seats, 9 games with a mix of 2 and 3 tickets will cost about $575, minus the $200 already paid. $375 for 9 games? Not bad at all. :boogie:

Just got an invitation to the event on Sunday! Heres what it says...

Special Pre-Opening Event

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dear Ticket Holder:

Everyone is excited to be just days away from the opening of Prudential Center. We would like to invite our ticket holders to take an exclusive sneak peek of our new home.

Join us on Sunday, October 21st at Prudential Center from noon until 3 pm. This is a great opportunity to view your seats, see the building, and to win prizes. The coaching staff and current players will also be on hand.

We encourage you to bring along family, friends, and business associates who might be interested in becoming part of the Devils

Is this available to non season ticket holders?

Hey,

For those of us who don't have a plan of any sorts, how do we go about getting this plan? I see on the Devil's website but that seems to be for full season/club plans, no mention of partial plans!

Any info would be great, thanks a lot!

Mike

Hey,

For those of us who don't have a plan of any sorts, how do we go about getting this plan? I see on the Devil's website but that seems to be for full season/club plans, no mention of partial plans!

Any info would be great, thanks a lot!

Mike

Mike,

I am a partial plan holder (flex plan) and I got an email, put my name, account number (it's on your invoice), and number of people attending and it said that it went through so I hope it works! Also I don't see why they would entice me by sending me an invitation to something I'm not invited to. You should get an email from them soon and please say when you do so I know that it isn't a fluke that i got one.

Here is the link to register from my email!

Open House Registration Form

Edited by PruRock07

Mike,

I am a partial plan holder (flex plan) and I got an email, put my name, account number (it's on your invoice), and number of people attending and it said that it went through so I hope it works! Also I don't see why they would entice me by sending me an invitation to something I'm not invited to. You should get an email from them soon and please say when you do so I know that it isn't a fluke that i got one.

Here is the link to register from my email!

Open House Registration Form

I could be wrong, but I think he was asking how to get in on the Flex plan.

If that is the case, call 1-800-NJDEVIL. They'll help set you up, I believe.

I could be wrong, but I think he was asking how to get in on the Flex plan.

If that is the case, call 1-800-NJDEVIL. They'll help set you up, I believe.

You are correct, but thanks to the first person for trying to help me out!

I am pretty excited to buy an 8-game plan .....and visiting the arena on Sunday the 23rd would not be a bad thing also LOL.

Anyway, I'll give that # a call tomorrow. Thanks!

Mike