2007 ALCS: Red Sox vs. Indians

thefiestygoat

Red Sox have to take one of the first two games. I would hate to see them waste a JOsh Beckett start. Schilling is hit or miss. Dice-K is an adventure everytime out. Wakefield being not 100% I don't know what to think. The bats have to stay hot as they were in the DS.

So with my heart I will say Sox in 6 and I will have to watch that in Montreal.

Red Sox have to take one of the first two games. I would hate to see them waste a JOsh Beckett start. Schilling is hit or miss. Dice-K is an adventure everytime out. Wakefield being not 100% I don't know what to think. The bats have to stay hot as they were in the DS.

So with my heart I will say Sox in 6 and I will have to watch that in Montreal.

This is lined up to be a good one tonight. This is a great pitching matchup. I'm guessing that Carmona has a stellar game tonight and the Indians pull out a win at Fenway; but, of course, you can never count Shilling out of doing something incredible in the playoffs. This is a great month for sports!

Of course, this is all moot since the Devils are playing tonight. :boogie:

Just tuned into this, I have missed most of this series. Looks like Boston is on the verge of another ALCS comeback. This layoff must be hard for the Rockies. They are bound to run out of luck and they probably hate having to sit this long. If the Red Sox win this series, I think they will win the World Series.

This is turning into a good series. Indians prevailed 4-2 last night as Westbrook did the job and Borowski got them 1-2-3. Cleveland up 2-1.

Anyone aside from our Sahhhxxx fans watching?

TONIGHT it just became a "good" series. A "WICKED GOOD" game tonight!!!

LETS GO RED SOX!!

Edited by Guest

I was amused the Indians had Beckett's ex-girlfriend (some country singer) sing the anthem before Game 5. Talk about gamesmanship, that'd be like the Rangers trotting out Melanie to sing before a playoff game lol
BRYD TAKES HGH!! "Talk about gamesmanship", how about this report coming the same day as game 7?? http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2007...tory?id=3072845 Edited by Guest

Red $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ox