Newark Opening Night Tix Available

GOLDORAK

I have purchased season tickets for '07-'08, but a close family member has taken ill and I won't be able to attend many games through December '07.

These tickets are two seats together for both opening night against Ottawa on Sat. 10/27 and Boston on Wed. 12/5. They are in the balcony section behind the goal and not as high up as the 100 level sections closer to center ice and not nearly as high up as the 200 level seats. The tickets for 12/5 are in row 5 on the end where the Devils shoot twice. The 10/27 tix are also in the balcony (row 10), but I don't have a section at this time (I just got these through the season ticket holder early purchase and was rushing to complete the sale and didn't note the section).

I want these tickets to go to someone from this board because the best Devils fans are here. In total, I'm looking for $280 for these 4 tickets, which averages out to $70.00 per seat in a section (light blues) where the price per seat is $65. I would get much more for these seats on ebay or stubhub, especially for the opener, but I really want someone from this board to receive them.

Please PM me if interested. I will sell these on a first come, first serve basis and accept payment only by either Paypal or U.S. postal money order.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.