Devils promotional schedule.....anywhere?

swampdevil

There's some listed in today's ledger.

Opening night, a 'print'

Halloween & 11/8, one's a calendar, the other's magnetic sked, don't remember which is which

(doing this from memory).

If it's in the paper, I'm sure it will be available soon on the website.

God I know I sound like a baby, but these are such boring promotions, and they've been the same for years now. Anyone remember six pack cooler bag night, duffel bag night, christmas ornaments, etc?

It's basically seven promotions worth a darn, not counting the kids giveaways. I guess they figure the building will sell itself.

The Blue Jackets are giving away Hanson Brothers glasses. That's an awesome promotion right there.

Trenton did this several years ago but I missed it. I just think some originality for the new building would be nice. How many puck days do you need? I remember the kids promotions used to be much better, like stick night. The Titans used to have some great giveaways, like beer glasses and bobbleheads. I guess that's coming to an end now too.

Trenton did this several years ago but I missed it. I just think some originality for the new building would be nice. How many puck days do you need? I remember the kids promotions used to be much better, like stick night. The Titans used to have some great giveaways, like beer glasses and bobbleheads. I guess that's coming to an end now too.

I don't see the bobblehead promotions ending in Trenton. The minor leagues need more promotions than the NHL. When Trenton does a bobblehead night its like a sure bet that at least 4,000 people show up.