Open House at the Rock for season/partial ticket holders

Satans Hockey

I just got this email and I shall be attending. It's only for people with some sort of season ticket plans because you need your account number to sign up but you can bring as many guests as you want. I'm excited :boogie:

Special Pre-Opening Event

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dear Ticket Holder:

Everyone is excited to be just days away from the opening of Prudential Center. We would like to invite our ticket holders to take an exclusive sneak peek of our new home.

Join us on Sunday, October 21st at Prudential Center from noon until 3 pm. This is a great opportunity to view your seats, see the building, and to win prizes. The coaching staff and current players will also be on hand.

We encourage you to bring along family, friends, and business associates who might be interested in becoming part of the Devils

Edited by Satans Hockey

I just got this email and I shall be attending. It's only for people with some sort of season ticket plans because you need your account number to sign up but you can bring as many guests as you want. I'm excited :boogie: ...

[/ quote]

You know, if you (or anybody else who got that email) would like to put me down as a guest for this event I would be very thankful.

I could even provide such a person with free parking at NJIT.

-Kevin

You know, if you (or anybody else who got that email) would like to put me down as a guest for this event I would be very thankful.

I could even provide such a person with free parking at NJIT.

-Kevin

I'm going to call and ask if you have to have the guests with you when you enter. It does say you can bring as many people as you want. So we could technically bring the whole NJDevs board :giggle:

Seriously speaking, would any ST holder be willing to bring me and 2 friends in as guests? We could meet you anywhere you wanted and as soon as we're inside you'd never have to hear from us again :P

We'd be happy to buy you a beer or anything like that too, if you wanted. We would just LOVE the opportunity to see this arena from inside before opening night. We've driven by it about 10 times during its construction just to see it. To see it from inside would be amazing.

I have an account number but don't have a season ticket plan - at least not in my name anyway. I did click the link and filled out name, account number and two people going, what happens next, do they send you a confirmation e-mail or something?

I didn't get a confirmation or anything, just a "thanks for signing up" kind of deal on the page. So if you got that I think you're probably good.