the rock

Dadds3424

so i have finaly convinced my parents to let me drive down to the rock christmas time (im 17, they still controll me ) and i was wondering will there be any hotels near the rock becouse the said if i go i have to catch and afternoon game or sleep at a hotel (i live 2 hours away in CT) becouse due to CT crappy laws i cant be out after midnight and my parents dont want me breaking the law :(.

There are definitely hotels and motels in and around Newark, especially by the airport, but I would have to imagine they are pretty shady for the most part. My recommendation would be to take the train to game. Depending where you are in CT you can take MetroNorth to Grand Central and then go to Penn Station and take the train to Newark. That just might beat the crummy traffic you'd have to deal with on 95 to drive to the game.

so i have finaly convinced my parents to let me drive down to the rock christmas time (im 17, they still controll me ) and i was wondering will there be any hotels near the rock becouse the said if i go i have to catch and afternoon game or sleep at a hotel (i live 2 hours away in CT) becouse due to CT crappy laws i cant be out after midnight and my parents dont want me breaking the law :(.

There is the Penn Station Hilton in Newark. 2 blocks from the Arena.

I would suggest you take the train (as previous poster) suggested.

• 2 weeks later...
If you're worried about trashy motels in Newark, the Sheraton right next to Newark Airport is nicer. Also pricier.

What about all the hotels back out on Rt 3 East in Meadowlands area there's a Sheraton or Rt 3 West in Clifton there's a Holiday Inn of something there.. or Rt 17N has a few or the Quality Inn in Lyndhurst... They're only 10-15 mins tops from Rt 21... and probably cheaper than most.

Im only fifteen! i live in Canada i My Parents Never think about taking me to trip to new jersey once in a while! i am going in december though to watch one game! im not sure about the states but in Canada u have to be 16 to work and when i get money and a car ill be going down to jersey my self, no one stopping me!