Finishing Touches at center ice

zachattack9

It's amazing how much they've gotten done in the last 2 weeks. I was pretty skeptical but the speed at which they're moving is unbelievable.

THAT ICE IS BEAUTIFUL

The arena looks amazing, it looks very similarto the O2 in london, really high stands on either side.

Anyone attending opening night, you are so lucky, it makes me want to cry.

I hear the upper deck is so steep that it feels like your actually on top of the ice, instead of way in the back rows. That should be an awesome feeling as I'll be in those seats a good amount of the time.

I hear the upper deck is so steep that it feels like your actually on top of the ice, instead of way in the back rows. That should be an awesome feeling as I'll be in those seats a good amount of the time.

It's awesome until you stand up and then you feel like you're gonna fall over. Experienced that in Buffalo.

It looks very similar to the layout of the "Honda Center," I love the way it looks! :boogie:

Can't wait to go to a game there! :dance:

I always thought that was an awesome arena.

WOW Virgin ice!!! I'll be in Jersey this December.....need to tickets pretty soon. Wonder if there will still be hundreds of scalper hanging out. Don't think I'll take the chance.

the logo was painted a bit sloppy, but overall the ice and arena is world class...well at least the best hockey arena in north jersey, lol!

actually that's probably the best hockey arena in pro sports!

too bad all those nasty, greasy, smelly old bon jovi fans will defile that magnificent building before the devils fans...damn shame.

too bad all those nasty, greasy, smelly old bon jovi fans will defile that magnificent building before the devils fans...damn shame.

Heh, I doubt his fans are of that variety. I went to a Bon Jovi concert a few years back (not by choice) and they were mostly older folks or teens...yah teens...they still seem to dig him!

yeah, i was probably being a bit rough on them...lol!

all those hair spray queens from the mid 80's are showing up with their 2nd or 3rd husbands and step kids in tow.

a few months back i saw the legend ian gillan (Deep Purple's Volcalist) at the house of blues in anaheim.

it was an amazing show, they rocked out a lot of classic Deep Purple and he's easily one of the greatest rock vocalists of all time! (after all he was the original jesus christ from the soundtrack of "jesus christ superstar")

but let me tell you, the average age of the people there shocked me. the only teens there were tag alongs with grand pa...lol!

Edited by ice dog